doing the classic bulker stack with deca?

Yuaoqerl

Where are all my old school guys on here?
I’m one of you. I’m 61 years old and 245 pounds. My joints have been giving me grief but I want to bulk and get stronger anyway. Hoping to do a big deca stack .
Is this still a thing in 2024 where people run the old style classic bulking stack?
My plan is:
deca 400mgs a week
test E 500mgs a week
dbol 30mgs a day as a kickstarter (I know mobster recommends this strategy)
any comments?

I’m one of you. I’m 61 years old and 245 pounds. My joints have been giving me grief but I want to bulk and get stronger anyway. Hoping to do a big deca stack .
Is this still a thing in 2024 where people run the old style classic bulking stack?
My plan is:
deca 400mgs a week
test E 500mgs a week
any comments?
classic but you missing n2guard and deca can be 300mgs

My plan is:
deca 400mgs a week
test E 500mgs a week
any comments?
Same BS line used in an almost identical post a week ago. Wrong then and wrong now.

And Deca will NOT fix your joints.

i really would not recommend running a cycle like this at your age... it just doesnt make any kind of sense, especially health wise

My plan is:
deca 400mgs a week
test E 500mgs a week
any comments?
Great stack

Back