ECA stack help....

apescape

Hi guys im doing 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off a clenbuterol cycle and will be starting an eca stack soon, I was just wondering on the eca stack what dosages I take and what time in the day as I have absolutely no clue! Also can I take t5's with the eca stack? please note im a small 5ft female...and no mr muscle! :P

Thanks in advance x

ill bump this for presser , he is really good with ECA and all , he can give best advice on it imho

I do what Presser posted. I take it every morning when I wake up and on gym days I'll take a 2nd dose. As far as T5, I don't mess with that so I'm no help there, lol... I'm scared I'll do more harm than good since I hear that's tricky stuff. But if you know what you're doing then good luck :-) Let us know how it goes.

Just wondering, have u tried IGF? MC's IGF is the best! My hubby got me hooked on it. Figured I'd pass it on if you were curious about it from a girls pov since all the guys rave about it. Good luck!

^^^These answers^^^ I concur. Ketotifen Fumarate is something I'd get in addition to ECA or Clen. ECA has downgraded my betas quickly & w/in a week or so @ 25mg E 200mg C 2x ED I can literally take ECA b4 bed no problems w/ sleep bc it wears out my betas. I've google it & I'm not the only one who saw that :( Next run I'm adding Ketotifen Fumarate as Ray suggested in a thread.

Thanks for all your help guys, just to let you know I am looking for a weight loss and tone option and not really to gain alot of muscle x

i don't see where anyone mentioned anything that would pack on muscle

25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine and 85mg aspirin is good for female
Preser IIRC I was taking the baby aspirin (half the dose), is that correct for a male? Is is gender related? When I would buy the Bromatine at my pharmacy, the guy says to me to be aware that it has ephedrine in it...I just smiled and said that is why I want it! :)

Preser IIRC I was taking the baby aspirin (half the dose), is that correct for a male? Is is gender related? When I would buy the Bromatine at my pharmacy, the guy says to me to be aware that it has ephedrine in it...I just smiled and said that is why I want it! :)

i take 325mg aspirin, but recommend guys take more then the baby aspirin of 85mg, but its ultimately up to you, if u can feel it with 85mg aspirin then stick with it i guess, but the aspirin is important, i know when i take just ephedrine and caffeine i don't feel shit , not like when i add in the blood thinning aspirin, lol, helps get things moving lol

I was gonna ask what the aspirin does... beat me to it!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

lmao, yeah most people wonder that lol, i would have to say its the most important part of the stack honestly

I know of T3 and T4.... I don't believe there is a T5. T3 is biologically active.... The more you take, the greater the effects. Cytomel is T3. T4 is synthroid. It is not biologically active in the body and must be converted to T3 to be effective so there is a limit as to what the body will convert.

i take 325mg aspirin, but recommend guys take more then the baby aspirin of 85mg, but its ultimately up to you, if u can feel it with 85mg aspirin then stick with it i guess, but the aspirin is important, i know when i take just ephedrine and caffeine i don't feel shit , not like when i add in the blood thinning aspirin, lol, helps get things moving lol

Ah dammit, I have been taking the baby aspirin all along simply because of the dosage per tablet. Gotta stop off at Walgreens today and get the big boy stuff.

Same here I thought you take 81mg with each dose? so its actually 325mg w/each dose? seems like a lot

No. 25mg of ephedrine, 200mg of caffeine, and 86mg of aspirin is the normal dose. Presser is far from normal in many respects. Whatever you do DONT follow what he does. The guy used to stay a lean 290 on protein shakes and a couple packs of oatmeal. He's a bit of a freak

Ok, this probably seems like a dumb question, but: when figuring dosage does morning coffee factor into the caffiene dosage? I would take the eca in the morning and Ivhave a couple cups of coffee right after breakfast. ..

Ok, this probably seems like a dumb question, but: when figuring dosage does morning coffee factor into the caffiene dosage? I would take the eca in the morning and Ivhave a couple cups of coffee right after breakfast. ..

Yes java worked fine for me, with the rocket fuel I brew in the AM, 4 cups pretty much does it....the caffeine pills don't set too well with me, hence the coffee

Same here I thought you take 81mg with each dose? so its actually 325mg w/each dose? seems like a lot

yeah a lot of stacks are listed with baby aspirin which is 81mg or something like that, i have found that 325mg is way better, and an aspirin a day is good for the old heart health anyhow!

Yes java worked fine for me, with the rocket fuel I brew in the AM, 4 cups pretty much does it....the caffeine pills don't set too well with me, hence the coffee

i never figured coffee into my stacks, but yeah its a good idea to lol

Man you guys are speed junkies!! 1 moderate ECA stack a day is about all I can take. I don't drink coffee ever.... Well unless it's this drink my wife's friend makes with some kind of crazy alcohol. So good...

Back