Eliminating Chest Fat

PJT

Hey guys... Been a while since I posted on here, but I see a lot of familiar names and am glad to be back!

Anyways, my issue....
My chest has been, or was, always my best body part. Growing up, I was a typical victim of the "how much can you bench?" question. I would always train Chest on Mondays, starting with heavy sets of flat bench. At my heaviest, I was 210 lbs and benching nearly 400 for a few reps.

Now it's coming back to bite me in the ass, as my lower chest kind of droops a bit. It looks "ok" from the front, but almost like a boob from the side. Is there any way to correct this?

I know the typical response will be diet and exercise, but the other problem is all my other body parts are RIGHT where I want them! I'm not a big guy...5'10" about 195 now. Not interested in any cycles, though I did do a couple back about 6 years ago (dbol/test e).

Has anyone else experienced, or know someone that has experienced this and anyone provide any sort of advice?

I have been doing only incline work with lower weights.
Should I train chest less/more?
Work certain angles?

I could probably lose a bit of belly fat too, so maybe just cutting is the answer. I've read and heard conflicting opinions on this and figured I'd come back to the place that helped me the most over the years.

Appreciate everyone's time!

Welcome back bro! I would do more declines if my chest were looking like it was drooping. And yeah diet for sure

Diet is the most important part, after that i would suggest decline or maybe dips or weighted dips where you focus on your chest.

Hmmm....a lot of decline suggestions. I'd think it would be the opposite, more incline work seeing as it was all the Flat bench that got me into this, but I'm sure you guys know better than me!

My current chest routine is

DB Incline
Dips
Cable Crossover
Push Ups

Last edited:
Back