Euro-Pharmacies Eurigil H.C.G. Brand

Jozifp103

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
SPONSOR
As you may have noticed, Euro-Pharmacies has been constantly expanding their product line.

That being said....I'd like to introduce EP's very own brand of HCG, EURIGIL. This is a Euro-Pharmacies product which means you can be sure of one thing....IT'S TOP QUALITY!

ziu4hl.jpg

HCG - (Eurigil) - 5000 iu/amp PG
Condition: New product

Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name:Chorionic gonadotropin
Comes In: 1ml amp - 5000IU + 1amp - water solution
Dosage: debatable
Active time: 64 hours
Class:Leutenizing Hormone (LH)-Gonadotropin

Whether you blast and cruise, or cycle....HCG is a MUST if you value the size of your testicles or wish to maintain fertility. Not to mention it makes PCT a breeze.

Visit the website and check it out!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope to test this in the next few months. I have been running Ovigil for about 2 years now and will compare Eurigil to it. One thing I like better about Eurigil already is it comes in a 10ml stoppered bottle instead of a glass ampule. I dislike ampules.

I hope to test this in the next few months. I have been running Ovigil for about 2 years now and will compare Eurigil to it. One thing I like better about Eurigil already is it comes in a 10ml stoppered bottle instead of a glass ampule. I dislike ampules.
I know....so inconvenient. Luckily Eurigil is in convenient multi-dose vials :)

I currently use the other HCG that PSL sells, Ovigil. I've been using that for 2 years now while I am on trt. I have a bottle of Eurogil on its way and I will post my views and thoughts of it in comparison to Ovigil.
Great I don't use it but know a lot of brothers who do

Back