Even Gay Dudes can throw a football

This is funny. I actually wish the best for the kid and am glad they're playing him. If he works out it will sure as fuck vidicate Josh Mcdaniels - that dude saw potential in him that virtually nobody did.

How many times do you see a guy playing QB the size of a LB... Tebow is a stud !!!

Agreed. Tim Tebow is the rarest thing in pro sports...a good role model.

Somewhere, A.C. Green (longtime Los Angeles Lakers forward) is smiling. He claimed to be a virgin throughout his entire NBA career. As ugly as he was, I believe him. Then again, Tyrone Hill was uglier and definitely not a virgin...hmm...

I've always like Tebow. Being a Gators fan is the reason, but I wish the kid the best, he's nothing but good for the league. I'm a Steelers fan and really wanted Tebow to be drafted by them. I respect Tebow a lot more than someone like Big Ben, it's great to see someone NOT fucking up a talent

Tim Tebow + no girlfriend + NFL quarterback + saving it for marriage = gay

I love T2! he is a great kid with alot of upside and not some jerkoff who is going to travel around with an entourage of thugs, and not a kid who is going to corner a women in a batchroom and pull his cock out and ask her to jack it.

Not a kid who is going to shoot himself at a club with a gun that fell through his waistband cause his fucking pants were down around his ass

Not a kid who is going to start a dog fighting kennel and electricute the losers,lol, (though I love Mike Vick)!!!!

Tebow prolly wont beat a runaway 14 year old until she lets him fuck her in the ass repeatedly

T2 prolly wont kill his ex and her boyfreind either and wind up getting away with it,lol

And ofcourse Mr Timothy Tebow can Play some fucking football and he is a fucking Winner not a Whiner like some haters here,lmao:wave:

i dont think hes got what it takes to make it but hes a good dude. Bama beat his ass down and thats all i give a shit about

I love T2! he is a great kid with alot of upside and not some jerkoff who is going to travel around with an entourage of thugs, and not a kid who is going to corner a women in a batchroom and pull his cock out and ask her to jack it.

Not a kid who is going to shoot himself at a club with a gun that fell through his waistband cause his fucking pants were down around his ass

Not a kid who is going to start a dog fighting kennel and electricute the losers,lol, (though I love Mike Vick)!!!!

Tebow prolly wont beat a runaway 14 year old until she lets him fuck her in the ass repeatedly

T2 prolly wont kill his ex and her boyfreind either and wind up getting away with it,lol

And ofcourse Mr Timothy Tebow can Play some fucking football and he is a fucking Winner not a Whiner like some haters here,lmao:wave:

This is probably the most entertaining post I've ever read of yours. Although you forgot he also won't kill a guy at a night club and get away with it.

Or get his own TV show and have a bunch of skanks on there and then have a terrible season afterwards.

press has got a point....fag or not, we need more good role models in sports. We already have a shitload of bad ones.

Back