Everyone!!!>>>>> Lose fat get, gain muscle mass? Here's how

Metal85

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
Well I just got my MuscleChemistry stuff in :) :) :)
And if you have been hesitant to try the MC igf in the past, it is time to do it.
This is my 7th order of it, and every time it puts out the results I want it to.
If you don't know where the MC store is, here is the link to click:

https://www.musclechemistry.com/

Check it out or share your experiences here

Stuff is the bomb man!!! Im on a little break (4 weeks). Its hard because I have 5 bottles in the fridge ready to go!! A 4 week break from all supplements is needed for me, but running everything for a while now.

1 friend used it to help his back injury with success too! another buddy is currently in the process :)

Can't help with that, but it helped his injured back and let him start doing yoga and led into lifting again

I think i would embarrass myself if i went to a Yoga class! I will bet I'm so out of shape flexibility wise that its not even funny! However I wouldn't mind peeping out some fine honey buns

He got private lessons, and it really is good, and probably the best way to stay injury free

he got private lessons, and it really is good, and probably the best way to stay injury free

yeah im sure it keeps all your joints, tendons and such nice and flexible and strong at the same time! The older i get the more brittle i feel, lol,

yeah im sure it keeps all your joints, tendons and such nice and flexible and strong at the same time! The older i get the more brittle i feel, lol,

ditto, I lightly sparred two days ago, and my lower left side of my back feels sore still lol

Back