Favorite Carbohydrate Source

Zeus

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
So what is your fav source of good complex carbs? I would have to say mine is oatmeal. I fckn love oatmeal!!!!! Honestly if I'm feeln flat and lookn like shit, all I gotta do is eat or drink some oats and I instantly feel better. And talk about lookn fuller and rounder. For me nothing works better than oatmeal......

Same here, bro. Sometimes instead of rice with my meals I just make a bowl of oats with my meats. I love adding protein powder to my bowl of hot oats, it's like having hot chocolate with oatmeal.

If I have to take in a lot of carbs or just don't feel like eating the spaghetti. Brown rice is really good because it's different and more chewie(f that makes any sense lol), oats, or good 'ole supplements but I'm still trying to figure out my favorite carb supplement :)

I'm saying rice cause it stays with me longer.. Oatmeal
In the am is great cause it quick to enter the body ..I even like cream a wheat. precook and toss it in a morning shake and drink it.

Taste wise its Jasmine rice, not really sure what my body like. I've never really noticed a huge difference in the way I look from one meal to the next. I will definetly come back and answer this question again a few though as I drop body fat and I can get a better idea.

My favorite would be yams or sweet potatoes, but the easiest to get down would be oatmeal. I could eat yams every day of the year and be happy, but they're not as easy to make as oatmeal so if I'm in a pinch it's oatmeal

Taste wise its Jasmine rice, not really sure what my body like. I've never really noticed a huge difference in the way I look from one meal to the next. I will definetly come back and answer this question again a few though as I drop body fat and I can get a better idea.

yes jasmine rice is awesome to diet on...I do notice alot of difference when im lean enough ..

I would love to look like you nuk and walk in the gym holding a bag of Oreos with crumbs all over me, and a few in my hand...lol!

with enough HGH you would be able to walk into the gym with the Oreos and a full cheese cake. OMG....cheese cake, sigh*! First time I tasted cheese cake I said god bless america in the most patient way I possibly could lol

Oh those fancy breads...the healthy ones that cost like $4 or something for a loaf of them...those are so freaking good and pretty darn high in carbs.

with enough HGH you would be able to walk into the gym with the Oreos and a full cheese cake. OMG....cheese cake, sigh*! First time I tasted cheese cake I said god bless america in the most patient way I possibly could lol

Oh those fancy breads...the healthy ones that cost like $4 or something for a loaf of them...those are so freaking good and pretty darn high in carbs.

LOL! Cheesecake is my weakness as well...

Back