female first steroid-what could it be?

Nes

hi folks,

I am training for 2 years and could just gain 2 kg muscles. I am 38 years old woman, 57 kg. In the last 8 months I have earned just 200 g muscles total. I am always training hard and eat moderate. Well by eating in a slight surplus I really just gained belly fat- no muscles.

So as a first try I have tried Ligandrol. Hmm cant just see any big results with it..I have never tried steroids before but now considering to do so. What can I use with the lowest androgyn risks for a girl, with very low side effects, without injection, something which has no or less danger in beeing fake. Well known and well explored?

I have also 25 % Bodyfat, but want to lower that after building a little mass. Because I really dont like this skinny look.

thank you

this is what happened so far:
attachment.php

Attachments

• verlauf2015.jpg
    verlauf2015.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
anavar but its the most faked steriod out there. make sure if you do it its from a reliable source

- - - Updated - - -

nice progress and the var should be 5mg twice a day. most companies make it 10mg tabs so split it up morning and pretraining

- - - Updated - - -

i will say my wife likes MC igf if you have never tried it its worth looking into

anavar but its the most faked steriod out there. make sure if you do it its from a reliable source

100% correct.

You may also see some better comp changes using nolva, some females claim that cuting the estrogen gives them a different look. I have no experience with this maybe some of the more experience members can jump in and help.

Var for sure, safest and most mild steroid you can use with great results. with your body type and lower body fat that you have, anavar would work great, 10 mgs in the morning and 10 evening.....great progress you're making though....keep up the great work

anavar or oral primo there are legit places to find it my wife i on it and loves it

- - - Updated - - -

by the way hell of a transformation keeep up all the outstanding work u eem pretty much quared away

My wife also took MC IGF along with var and loved it. Produce great results. She's getting ready to start another cycle

thank you! I have read anavar is very expensive? hmm will research it further. Thank you for the advice. Where do you see a big progress? I have seen in a other forum a girl, ok ten years younger than me, but she achieved that in 3 months!

greetings

Wife back pic with primo and Anavar

- - - Updated - - -

5o years old 147 lbs and solid
5'8

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 10
I have finished cycles of var, win combo with MC IGF and it's the bomb. I take Var 1 10mg tablet in the morning with win and my IGF. Then 1 10mg tablet at night. Its worked for me. I have maintained my muscle and leaned down big time.
2082c378fcbadcf6a04c24f92ac11586.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

hi thank you.
Kitrianna I see..this is called a stack isn´t it? I am very new to this steroid stuff, and afraid of so much. Do you still have your period?

hi thank you.
Kitrianna I see..this is called a stack isn´t it? I am very new to this steroid stuff, and afraid of so much. Do you still have your period?
Yes I did. Until 3 weeks before I started to peak and I haven't got it yet. I was on a 12 week cycle and this is the only period I have missed. I'm off my cycle and my hormones are resetting. Downside is the acne when your hormones start to reset.

hi thank you.
my wife unfortunately still has her period when on Var it seems it varies with females. she started Tbol last friday 10mg a day split into morning preworkout

I have finished cycles of var, win combo with MC IGF and it's the bomb. I take Var 1 10mg tablet in the morning with win and my IGF. Then 1 10mg tablet at night. Its worked for me. I have maintained my muscle and leaned down big time.
2082c378fcbadcf6a04c24f92ac11586.jpg

Now that is great I can see u put ur work in and ur diet is on point looking good

Back