Finaplix

JDMisterClean

I read someone had made Fina at 150mg per ml, is there any problem with doubling up like that without increasing the solvent or oil? And another question to whomever might be able to help -- I've heard most people seem to bake it. The kit that I have bought in the past just had me dissolve the pellets in the solution and then add to the oil and filter it twice, does it really need baked?

I believe that additional solvent (BA) is needed to hold the fina in solution. Otherwise it will precipitate out and just fall to the bottom.
The baking is more or less to sterilze which should be accomplished with the BA anyway. Although there are certain other underground products that recommend baking to reduce the BA to reduce the pain. Kind of defeats the purpose then of using hi-potency stuff.

KR

baking helps to reduce any chance of bacteria in it bro. Filtering it twice is a great idea, since glues and binders get left behind thats why the new lab corp kits have 2 filters. Now doubling up what do you mean, KIts,carts? You only have enough per kit to sterilize the amount specified right?. need help Pm me bro.

Back