First big peptide order, need some basic help

rougetsutla

Hey everyone! So if you have read my last post you know my hand is injuried pretty badly. Had surgery two weeks ago to have a tendon reconnected. everyone helped very much with recommending IGF-1. Gotta be honest it helped but not as much as i was expecting after a little over a week of daily use. But i do love the peptide and the new world it has showed me. So my next peptide order included:
BPC 157
GHRP-6
Thymosin Beta 4
Melanotan 2
MGF

Still being new what dosing would you recommend for these? Can i mix these all in the same rig when i go to inject? Of course keep in different bottles for storage.

i have no idea in this area, i'll see if i can find some info for you.
hopefully in the mean time someone with experiance can chime in.

Understand that there is no miracle drug out there and it will take time. Sometimes high expectations and people talking stuff up tend to gives us false hope, being that we expected more than what we really received and the end result was good but not what we expected. IGF is undoubtedly the best thing out there and i can attest to that. Dealing with a separated ac joint in my shoulder now and the orthopedic surgeon is amazed how far i have progressed in just few weeks. Told him about the IGF and he definitely agreed that was the reason.

Hey everyone! So if you have read my last post you know my hand is injuried pretty badly. Had surgery two weeks ago to have a tendon reconnected. everyone helped very much with recommending IGF-1. Gotta be honest it helped but not as much as i was expecting after a little over a week of daily use. But i do love the peptide and the new world it has showed me. So my next peptide order included:
BPC 157
GHRP-6
Thymosin Beta 4
Melanotan 2
MGF

Still being new what dosing would you recommend for these? Can i mix these all in the same rig when i go to inject? Of course keep in different bottles for storage.

IGF-1 lr3 and MGF are the only real decent peptides on your list brutha, I've done them all, and thats my finding anyhow lol. Im not familiar with the BPC 157 though, so i can't comment on that. Its really hard to find real peptides these days, way to many people selling peptides they think are real, but half the time they're shit. So good luck to ya brutha and hope your injury gets better bud!

Back