first cycle of deca

scking101

I'm just about to start my first cycle of deca and have a few questions: 1. Is it ok to combine nitrix (no2) wil deca? 2. How many cc's should i take for my first cycle? 3. what type of gains should i expect to put on (i'm 6'1 170 pounds)? any other advice would be helpful, thanks

1. yes
2. I would go no more than 400mg/week spread out over 2 injections EOD.
3. Again diet dictates results
What does your diet look like, how long have you been training?

Just started lifting again after about a 4-5 month break due to too much work and school. I've been on nitrix before and loved it. My diet consists of dorm food (i'm a freshman in college) and protein shakes/bars.
I've noticed that the bottle of nitrix says to keep glutamine consumption to less than 10 g a day. What happens when you take more than 10 g? does the effect of it decrease? thanks

donky said:
I agree on all account except the EOD shot, IMO w/ deca once a week is fine...
Hypothetically,
Nothing wrong with that, I like to keep my levels even so I split it up and for me, I always mix other AS- hence the splitting up of the shots.

I was also thinking about trying out Testabolin along with it because i've heard great things about that supplement. what are your all's thoughts on that? And since i'm new at this, i'm a little confused about the anti-estrogen. When do i need it, how much, and all that? thanks a lot

I usualy start to take nolvadex when I start to feel or see gyno starting to rear its ugly head,Puffy,sore nipps,or itchyness. If this happens I take 20mg a day until symptoms fade.

tool said:
I usualy start to take nolvadex when I start to feel or see gyno starting to rear its ugly head,Puffy,sore nipps,or itchyness. If this happens I take 20mg a day until symptoms fade.
BUMP, you can even start nolva with your first shot or in the weeks following when the strength has increased and you know the supplement is working-wheelz

Back