First day of school and empty gyms...

big in vegas

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I went to the gym today at my normal time and was pleased to see only 2 people in there. It has been so filled of high school kids and college guys that couldn't use the University rec center these last few months that I actually forgot how nice it was to have an empty gym. This was the worst summer I can remember for having kids in there day in and day out. We normally don't get too many guys to come in around noon throughout the summer, but this summer was exceptionally bad. I wouldn't so much mind them if they didn't dick off and just stand around taking up room and wasting clean air

I own my own business, and I sneak away in the early afternoon to work out. When school is out, the gym is packed with teens sitting around hogging up the equipment. I can't wait for school to start again.

Gotta love having more of the gym to yourself. This is the best time to train heavy until January when all the resolutioners come back again.

I hated summer, teens continuing on with their high school games at the gym. My truck was hit by some teen trying to park. Luckily someone saw and wrote his plate down.

I hated summer, teens continuing on with their high school games at the gym. My truck was hit by some teen trying to park. Luckily someone saw and wrote his plate down.

You got lucky there. Thatd piss me off. I camt stand being around a bunch of people yet alone in a gym. I'm not a people person when I'm doing something productive and have to fight with idiots

^^agreed. Yup I go later since I work nights and sleep mornings so fml during summer kids go throughout the day when school is back they all go around 5 so I get bombarded with kids at the gym and seems like they all wanna compete against me since I've been there a while

I am so glad- its been kid central at my gym for months.
I mean really- does it really take 5 guys doing chest together at the same time and taking up the benches for what seems an eternity????

I am so glad- its been kid central at my gym for months.
I mean really- does it really take 5 guys doing chest together at the same time and taking up the benches for what seems an eternity????

lmao...so freaking true.

Back