Flex Lewis and Strongman Eddie Hall Destroy Brutal Arm Workout & Share Physique Updates

Muscle Insider

Known for some of the biggest biceps and triceps the 212 division has seen, Flex Lewis joined strongman Eddie Hall for a vicious arm workout. During the YouTube collaboration, Lewis guided Hall through a four-exercise routine that focused on technique and proper form.
Having led a career lasting over a decade in the IFBB Pro League, Flex Lewis separated himself from his peers with shocking muscle volume and granite conditioning. Employing grit and sheer determination, Lewis would capture a total of seven 212 Olympia titles consecutively. He proved himself against some of the division’s top names, such as Derek Lunsford, Shaun Clarida, and Jose Raymond.
Even though Lewis has redirected his focus away from bodybuilding, he still loves the sport and what it stands for. He routinely shares unique and thought-provoking training tips and sessions online. Given the footprint he left on the 212 division, fans listen when Lewis has something to say regarding exercise.

Eddie Hall, on the other hand, is a famous strongman competitor who built his career having attained a number of accolades and records. Hall was the 2017 World’s Strongest Man winner and temporarily held the all-time world deadlifting record of 500 kilograms until his nemesis Hafthor Bjornsson broke it with 501 kilograms in 2020.
In their latest undertaking, Lewis and Hall joined hands for a demanding arm workout, where the former seven-time 212 Olympia offered the strongman legend pointers on growing the biceps/triceps.
Flex Lewis & Eddie Hall Arm Workout List

“I think we’re going to smash arms — biceps and triceps — I’ve actually not done an arms session in a bodybuilding format yet, so this will be a good one,” said Eddie Hall.
After pushing through multiple sets of cable triceps pushdowns, Lewis gave his thoughts on training with Hall.
“Whatever you go from there, you already got 3 or 400 reps and this is – fu** I don’t care who it is, I’ve trained with Brian Shaw, a lot of strongmen, it’s just a different style of training,” said Lewis.
Next, the duo moved on to incline dumbbell skull crushers.
“Try and get your neutral grip, and fire in a really good stretch, I come off my shoulders, but start off with the front delts but then gradually take it as far back as you can,” explained Lewis.
Flex and Eddie followed up the session with machine triceps extensions.
For their final movement, Lewis and Hall performed a few sets of dumbbell biceps curls, a common staple in most arm workouts.

“Well, what you’re trying to do is just neutral to the side, pinky up, pinky up as much as you can and squeeze and just think of cupping like you’ve got nothing there right now, you’re just trying to squeeze like a nut in between, squeeze that gap. You’re trying to squeeze that bicep as much as you can.”
“Power, hit the neutral button, come up, and squeeze and slow down on the descent,” added Lewis. “Turn that wrist [to maximize the contraction].”
“He’s put more size on me in 30 minutes than I would have in two hours, to be honest,” said Hall.
“He’s the only guy probably in 10 years plus to see my top off, am I right?” said Flex Lewis.
After the two pushed each other throughout the session, the pump covers came off, and Lewis still appears to be in fantastic shape despite retiring one year ago. In a special one-on-one sit down with Steve Kuclo, Lewis said he would only follow through with a competitive return for a seven-figure deal.
Meanwhile, Eddie Hall continues to train while creating YouTube content. The last time fans heard from ‘The Beast,’ he took part in a fun reaction video where he offered his two cents on a handful of crazy gym fails.
Given the latest collaboration, it’s safe to say Flex Lewis hasn’t completely shut the door on a possible return. As for Hall, he’s appreciative of the techniques Lewis shared because they differ from the methods he would often use in strongman.
RELATED: Flex Lewis Gives Inside Look of his Stem Cell Treatment and ‘Path of Recovery’
Watch the full YouTube video from Flex Lewis’ channel below:

Published: 10 May, 2023 | 5:31 PM EDT

flex-lewis-eddie-hall-arm-workout.jpg
Known for some of the biggest biceps and triceps the 212 division has seen, Flex Lewis joined strongman Eddie Hall for a vicious arm workout. During the YouTube collaboration, Lewis guided Hall through a four-exercise routine that focused on technique and proper form.

Having led a career lasting over a decade in the IFBB Pro League, Flex Lewis separated himself from his peers with shocking muscle volume and granite conditioning. Employing grit and sheer determination, Lewis would capture a total of seven 212 Olympia titles consecutively. He proved himself against some of the division’s top names, such as Derek Lunsford, Shaun Clarida, and Jose Raymond.

Even though Lewis has redirected his focus away from bodybuilding, he still loves the sport and what it stands for. He routinely shares unique and thought-provoking training tips and sessions online. Given the footprint he left on the 212 division, fans listen when Lewis has something to say regarding exercise.

Eddie Hall, on the other hand, is a famous strongman competitor who built his career having attained a number of accolades and records. Hall was the 2017 World’s Strongest Man winner and temporarily held the all-time world deadlifting record of 500 kilograms until his nemesis Hafthor Bjornsson broke it with 501 kilograms in 2020.

In their latest undertaking, Lewis and Hall joined hands for a demanding arm workout, where the former seven-time 212 Olympia offered the strongman legend pointers on growing the biceps/triceps.

Flex Lewis & Eddie Hall Arm Workout List

“I think we’re going to smash arms — biceps and triceps — I’ve actually not done an arms session in a bodybuilding format yet, so this will be a good one,” said Eddie Hall.

[/quote]
After pushing through multiple sets of cable triceps pushdowns, Lewis gave his thoughts on training with Hall.

“Whatever you go from there, you already got 3 or 400 reps and this is – fu** I don’t care who it is, I’ve trained with Brian Shaw, a lot of strongmen, it’s just a different style of training,” said Lewis.

[/quote]
Next, the duo moved on to incline dumbbell skull crushers.

“Try and get your neutral grip, and fire in a really good stretch, I come off my shoulders, but start off with the front delts but then gradually take it as far back as you can,” explained Lewis.

[/quote]
Flex and Eddie followed up the session with machine triceps extensions.

For their final movement, Lewis and Hall performed a few sets of dumbbell biceps curls, a common staple in most arm workouts.

“Well, what you’re trying to do is just neutral to the side, pinky up, pinky up as much as you can and squeeze and just think of cupping like you’ve got nothing there right now, you’re just trying to squeeze like a nut in between, squeeze that gap. You’re trying to squeeze that bicep as much as you can.”

“Power, hit the neutral button, come up, and squeeze and slow down on the descent,” added Lewis. “Turn that wrist [to maximize the contraction].”

“He’s put more size on me in 30 minutes than I would have in two hours, to be honest,” said Hall.

“He’s the only guy probably in 10 years plus to see my top off, am I right?” said Flex Lewis.

[/quote]
After the two pushed each other throughout the session, the pump covers came off, and Lewis still appears to be in fantastic shape despite retiring one year ago. In a special one-on-one sit down with Steve Kuclo, Lewis said he would only follow through with a competitive return for a seven-figure deal.

Meanwhile, Eddie Hall continues to train while creating YouTube content. The last time fans heard from ‘The Beast,’ he took part in a fun reaction video where he offered his two cents on a handful of crazy gym fails.

Given the latest collaboration, it’s safe to say Flex Lewis hasn’t completely shut the door on a possible return. As for Hall, he’s appreciative of the techniques Lewis shared because they differ from the methods he would often use in strongman.

RELATED: Flex Lewis Gives Inside Look of his Stem Cell Treatment and ‘Path of Recovery’

Watch the full YouTube video from Flex Lewis’ channel below:

Published: 10 May, 2023 | 5:31 PM EDT

Click here to view the article.

Back