Flex Lewis Starts Physique Transformation for Nov: “I Want to Be Bigger, Stronger & Faster”

Muscle Insider

Flex Lewis, a 212 bodybuilding superstar, intends to transform his physique over the next four months. In a recent Instagram post, Lewis announced his plans to get in the best shape of his life post-bodybuilding, where he hopes to be bigger, stronger, and faster than ever.

“This is a true challenge, with the last challenge it was 2018 in my last Mr Olympia prep. This is something I have missed, and anyone inspired to start their own journey/ transformation let’s all do it together,” shared Flex Lewis.

Lewis built a successful career in the 2000s with shocking mass, dry conditioning, and muscle maturity. He is well known for his intense training methods as well as his huge forearms and biceps. During his respective tenure, Lewis left nothing in the tank, having not only secured seven 212 Olympia titles but defeated heavy hitters who shared the stage with him, such as Derek Lunsford, Shaun Clarida, and Kamal Elgargni.

Given his success in 212 Bodybuilding, all signs pointed to Flex trying out the Open. And despite rumors about his potential switch, it never materialized. Instead, Lewis decided to retire on top last May. He’s enjoyed retirement since stepping away but has kept up with his training and physique. With all that Flex has accomplished, he said the only way he’d return is for a seven-figure payday.
Flex Lewis is now ready to once again transform his physique. His birthday is Nov. 15, and he has made it clear he plans to include fans on his journey to becoming bigger, stronger, and faster.
“The Big 4-0 is Coming, It’s Time for a Challenge!” – Flex Lewis Announces Physique Transformation Goal
According to Lewis, he plans to showcase this journey on Instagram and YouTube. Before turning 40, he is aiming to become bigger, faster, and stronger. Lewis’ primary goal is to better his cardiovascular health.

“July 1st, I’ll be doing my own personal challenge and I would love to welcome you guys with me on that journey. Again, you don’t have to follow a particular challenge just do your challenge and commit yourself to the process. Nov. 15 is going to be my birthday, I’ll be turning the big 40. And on that day, I want to be in the best shape I have been in a number of years, I want to be stronger, faster, much more better looking.”
“We will be doing a lot of things that mentally, physically tax me, and I’m very much looking forward to the challenge. The last time you followed me was on the 2018 Mr. Olympia prep where obviously you know, I held my hat up and left it on the stage at that time. You guys have been asking for various challenges and diets, so here it is,” shared Flex Lewis.

Moving forward with the challenge, Lewis intends to try out different sports with the world’s best athletes.

“The BIG 4-0 is coming in a few months and it’s TIME for a Challenge!!!–I have been talking and doing more things outside of my wheel house, doing things that excite me and at the same time scare me. Trying new avenues I have discovered a new love. That love is for my podcast @straightouttathelair.Never did I think I be a podcast host, as most know I never went on many in my whole career.This has now set the tone of what else can I learn about myself during a challange, a journey all whilst becoming the best version of myself a bigger, stronger, faster version of myself.–Although getting myself back into great physical shape, my plan is to also be in the best cardiovascular shape. I will be training with the worlds best athletes in different sports, my hopes are to discover a version of myself I have not yet seen. And most importantly having the best mindset during this journey will be something I strongly focus on.–Follow on ALL socials from:– Instagram (here)– The NEW YouTube channel where all the vlogs and training will call it’s home (Please Subscribe)– Podcast: Straight Outta The Lair– My private FACEBOOK page:Flextraordinary Challange–The private Facebook page is where I will be sharing most of the stuff. Yet I will be posting on all platforms the majority of the challange will be on there. I have some exciting things in store. ALL FREE even if that had to be said.–There’s no plans, it cookie cutter diets this is a commitment to oneself. Your path is yours as mine is mine. Just commit to see the best version of you and you will truly be shocked just how much you can achieve.” Flex Lewis shared.

Flex Lewis isn’t the only high-profile bodybuilding veteran keen on transforming his physique. Former four-time Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler has dominated discussions online with his ‘Fit-for-50’ challenge. Cutler’s birthday is in August and he’s lost 15 pounds on the journey. Judging by Cutler’s latest update, it appears he’s well on his way to presenting one of the best 50-year-old physiques ever seen.
Similar to Flex Lewis’ challenge criteria, 1990s standout Kevin Levrone is also transforming his body and lifestyle. Last year, he laid out the 12-week fitness challenge he committed to. He’s shared a number of endurance-based training sessions for cardiovascular health, agility, and endurance.
RELATED: Flex Lewis Shares Top 3 Movements to Build Olympia-Worthy Chest: “Control Is Key”
Considering Flex Lewis’ impact on the sport in retirement, his fitness challenge is sure to motivate his followers who last saw him in action at the 2018 Olympia where he won his final title.
Published: 3 July, 2023 | 5:52 PM EDT

Flex-lewis.jpg
Flex Lewis, a 212 bodybuilding superstar, intends to transform his physique over the next four months. In a recent Instagram post, Lewis announced his plans to get in the best shape of his life post-bodybuilding, where he hopes to be bigger, stronger, and faster than ever.

“This is a true challenge, with the last challenge it was 2018 in my last Mr Olympia prep. This is something I have missed, and anyone inspired to start their own journey/ transformation let’s all do it together,” shared Flex Lewis.

[/quote]
Lewis built a successful career in the 2000s with shocking mass, dry conditioning, and muscle maturity. He is well known for his intense training methods as well as his huge forearms and biceps. During his respective tenure, Lewis left nothing in the tank, having not only secured seven 212 Olympia titles but defeated heavy hitters who shared the stage with him, such as Derek Lunsford, Shaun Clarida, and Kamal Elgargni.

Given his success in 212 Bodybuilding, all signs pointed to Flex trying out the Open. And despite rumors about his potential switch, it never materialized. Instead, Lewis decided to retire on top last May. He’s enjoyed retirement since stepping away but has kept up with his training and physique. With all that Flex has accomplished, he said the only way he’d return is for a seven-figure payday.

Flex Lewis is now ready to once again transform his physique. His birthday is Nov. 15, and he has made it clear he plans to include fans on his journey to becoming bigger, stronger, and faster.

“The Big 4-0 is Coming, It’s Time for a Challenge!” – Flex Lewis Announces Physique Transformation Goal
According to Lewis, he plans to showcase this journey on Instagram and YouTube. Before turning 40, he is aiming to become bigger, faster, and stronger. Lewis’ primary goal is to better his cardiovascular health.

“July 1st, I’ll be doing my own personal challenge and I would love to welcome you guys with me on that journey. Again, you don’t have to follow a particular challenge just do your challenge and commit yourself to the process. Nov. 15 is going to be my birthday, I’ll be turning the big 40. And on that day, I want to be in the best shape I have been in a number of years, I want to be stronger, faster, much more better looking.”

“We will be doing a lot of things that mentally, physically tax me, and I’m very much looking forward to the challenge. The last time you followed me was on the 2018 Mr. Olympia prep where obviously you know, I held my hat up and left it on the stage at that time. You guys have been asking for various challenges and diets, so here it is,” shared Flex Lewis.

[/quote]

Moving forward with the challenge, Lewis intends to try out different sports with the world’s best athletes.

“The BIG 4-0 is coming in a few months and it’s TIME for a Challenge!!!

I have been talking and doing more things outside of my wheel house, doing things that excite me and at the same time scare me. Trying new avenues I have discovered a new love. That love is for my podcast @straightouttathelair.

Never did I think I be a podcast host, as most know I never went on many in my whole career.

This has now set the tone of what else can I learn about myself during a challange, a journey all whilst becoming the best version of myself a bigger, stronger, faster version of myself.

Although getting myself back into great physical shape, my plan is to also be in the best cardiovascular shape. I will be training with the worlds best athletes in different sports, my hopes are to discover a version of myself I have not yet seen. And most importantly having the best mindset during this journey will be something I strongly focus on.

Follow on ALL socials from:

– Instagram (here)

– The NEW YouTube channel where all the vlogs and training will call it’s home (Please Subscribe)

– Podcast: Straight Outta The Lair

– My private FACEBOOK page:

Flextraordinary Challange

The private Facebook page is where I will be sharing most of the stuff. Yet I will be posting on all platforms the majority of the challange will be on there. I have some exciting things in store. ALL FREE even if that had to be said.

There’s no plans, it cookie cutter diets this is a commitment to oneself. Your path is yours as mine is mine. Just commit to see the best version of you and you will truly be shocked just how much you can achieve.” Flex Lewis shared.

[/quote]

Flex Lewis isn’t the only high-profile bodybuilding veteran keen on transforming his physique. Former four-time Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler has dominated discussions online with his ‘Fit-for-50’ challenge. Cutler’s birthday is in August and he’s lost 15 pounds on the journey. Judging by Cutler’s latest update, it appears he’s well on his way to presenting one of the best 50-year-old physiques ever seen.

Similar to Flex Lewis’ challenge criteria, 1990s standout Kevin Levrone is also transforming his body and lifestyle. Last year, he laid out the 12-week fitness challenge he committed to. He’s shared a number of endurance-based training sessions for cardiovascular health, agility, and endurance.

RELATED: Flex Lewis Shares Top 3 Movements to Build Olympia-Worthy Chest: “Control Is Key”

Considering Flex Lewis’ impact on the sport in retirement, his fitness challenge is sure to motivate his followers who last saw him in action at the 2018 Olympia where he won his final title.

Published: 3 July, 2023 | 5:52 PM EDT

Click here to view the article.

Back