Getpins closed???????????

BEEFY

Anyone know why? Its totally legal in California to buy pins over the internet.......anyone know of anyother good sites?

They aren't closed. I just got my pinz last Monday. Very quick service.

i'm confused? in america you guys just can't walk into a drug store and buy needles? why waste money on shipping and such.

i hope nobody thinks i'm stupid for asking this

QBMuscle said:
i'm confused? in america you guys just can't walk into a drug store and buy needles? why waste money on shipping and such.

i hope nobody thinks i'm stupid for asking this

Well you can in some states, but they normally give you the run around... some states you can't...They are really competitively priced...

Is there anyone here from Massachusetts or anyone here that knows the laws of Massachusetts on buying needles? I've searched all over and can't find a definite answer...
Thanks.

If you can buy them OTC they are alot cheaper than online at least they a re in my state. BUt ordering online is alot safer in the fact of being anpnymous. My state make u sign for them i would rather not have any trail i can avoid.

da_Fonz said:
If you can buy them OTC they are alot cheaper than online at least they a re in my state. BUt ordering online is alot safer in the fact of being anpnymous. My state make u sign for them i would rather not have any trail i can avoid.
bump, thats why i do it

ahhh........Never mind......... I guessed at the url and I got it right...........ahhhh Relief.............

Alright........Good Game everyone.................

Is there anyone here from Massachusetts or anyone here that knows the laws of Massachusetts on buying needles? I've searched all over and can't find a definite answer...

last time I knew possession of a syringe and needle in the state of Mass. was a year in jail

Here in New York, I heard its illegal to possess syringes. But the drug stores stores will let you buy up to 10 a week. Which is more than I need. LOL

in maine you can get them over the counter, New hampshire you can't, don't know about Mass....sorry...

american laws are crazy!!!! what if your diabetic or something and need insulin but have run out of pins. you gotta go to the hospital and wait ten hours for something that costs cents.
glad to be a canadian (no offense)

Back