Getting cut

majortguns

Gold Member
What would you guys say is the best way to get cut. Exercise wise and gear wise, anything except DNP. But keep it simple.

If you are going natty doing hit training and cutting your carbs in half would be my advice. Find out your maintenance caloric needs and go from there. I would say 350mgs of prop/igf/var/ and clen if you use it. That would be my suggestions but its up to you. No matter what I would advise cutting the carbs in half though.

cut carbs keep plenty of good fats in your diet get the majority of your carbs if not all before and right after the gym. Only 1 cheat meal a week, cardio 4 or 5 days a week and up it from there.

you guys can fear dnp, but its the single most effective thing i've ever used for fat loss.

other than that- low carb diet.

Gear-wise, I'd say tren rocks for fat loss while building lean mass. Combine that with a sensible diet. Eat when you're hungry and then don't overstuff yourself.

I love tren but the acne kills me for come reason im fine with cyp (on 600mg a week) right now and minimal acne. I take doxycycline which also helps but tren makes me bust out

A keto type of diet....is the best/fastest way to gettin lean...

as for fat burners, a good E/C/A stack...clen, t3 (if needed) as for gear, IMO - anything is fine, honeslty lower dose test, 400-500mg per week...maybe an anabolic like deca or eq...is all is needed..now once your bodyfat is in the single digets - masteron, proviron added to the test, would bring in that dense hard look

Back