getting some advice on using gw501516

Bjaki

I’m hoping to get some honest advice on using gw501516. Please tell me if this is really a sarm, I keep reading that it’s not and then other people will argue and say it is so can you clear up that confusion.
Also in terms of dosing based on my stats being 21 years old and 148 lbs do you think I should run it at 10mgs or should I run it higher? And how long is good? Can I run it for like 5 months?

I’m hoping to get some honest advice on using gw501516. Please tell me if this is really a sarm, I keep reading that it’s not and then other people will argue and say it is so can you clear up that confusion.
Also in terms of dosing based on my stats being 21 years old and 148 lbs do you think I should run it at 10mgs or should I run it higher? And how long is good? Can I run it for like 5 months?
at your age just use stenabolic 20mgs and 1 cap cardazol no need for more

what do you mean is it a scam? gw is used by endurance athletes, just look up how many have been busted for it. not a scam at all

To what end? You're already underweight

Back