GHRP-6 Standalone???

Mr. Bigs

I'm looking for some input from some of our more experienced peptide users.

I am considering adding a GHRP-6 protocol to my upcoming cycle of 600mg Test E and 600mg EQ.

The majority of my research has suggested to add in CJC-1295.

My question is..

If my goal for the GHRP-6 addition is simply for muscle and joint recovery for my upcoming football season and not for bodybuilding purposes... would it alone help with this when added to the about AAS protocol?

Yes. The GH elevation won't be as high as with CJC and GHRP, but it will still be notably higher than normal. Just make sure to take it at the appropriate times and on an empty stomach as food blunts the release of GH.

Yes def run cjc-1295 no dac with each ghrp-6 injection. From what i remember cjc creates the initial gh response and ghrp-6 amplifies it. Also take huperzine a with it. I ran it for a few months and felt great on it. I just bought myself 5 months worth to run starting with my spring cycle

Thanks for the input jc.

I will be running the GHRP-6 alone for a few reasons.

That being said...

I am going to run it rite before bed and as soon as I wake up for sure at 100mcg. When -if at all- should I run the 3rd dose... I was thinking post work out???

I did right when i woke up and right before bed. The 3rd shot in the middle of the day was whenever i could plan it before a meal.

Back