Got my SARMs

Optimize38

Hey brothers,

So I got my Ostarine and Cardarine today form SARMS1. Let me preface this post by telling you I'm a naturally nuerotic person. I've been reading about horror stories associated with Ostarine and Gyno. I've had multiple people say that's impossible, but after reading about the problem I can't get it out of my mind. I have some chest fat but don't believe I've ever had gyno even during puberty.

So to ease my mind I bought some serms but they won't arrive until mid February Vladimir said. So, my question is should I just start the cycle or wait???

I had it during puberty, one then the other.
It went away.
I accumulate fat under chest and towards underarm, but even when down below 8% my chest still sticks out. Never have had a flat chest never. When I get low in body fat I have absolutely nothing there no fat no lumps.

Now my brother has has to have surgery and remove his but he got them while on respiritdol some med they put him on they he never needed in first place.

U have nothing to worry about real other thread I posted on your worry about it.
Osta doesn't convert to estro. It is actually supposed t8 give a positive estrogen balance but it doesn't activate estrogen growing cells only the ones that are stimulated for communication. It doesn't fit into those receptors of bad ones nor us converted to estro or e2.

What can cause gyno is testosterone suppressed too low with estro too high. Yes with osta this can be possible but not at 25 mg a day and even with that not until after at least 8 weeks. But if u gonna do pct with serms that won't be a problem or possibility.

Why didn't u get your serms or sarms from MC STORE?
With that said if Vladimir doesn't come thru they shouldn't be hard to find.

U have nothing to worry about brother. Osta is safe. Doesn't cause bad sides that steroids do even though steroids don't do nothing the world thinks they do and can be used safe without risks. It's when any of us push too far and don't listen to advice and our body's that things can get hard to manage. Some of us may be trying to reach goals and pushing hard it's not necessarily does on purpose either.
Some people may have bought sarms that were not pure and contained prohormones or something. Or they may have been shut down on steroids and used ostarine but the estro that caused their gyno wasn't from the osta it was just timing of it and osta coincidentally being ran!

U have nothing to worry about brother. Osta is safe. Doesn't cause bad sides that steroids do even though steroids don't do nothing the world thinks they do and can be used safe without risks. It's when any of us push too far and don't listen to advice and our body's that things can get hard to manage. Some of us may be trying to reach goals and pushing hard it's not necessarily does on purpose either.
Some people may have bought sarms that were not pure and contained prohormones or something. Or they may have been shut down on steroids and used ostarine but the estro that caused their gyno wasn't from the osta it was just timing of it and osta coincidentally being ran!

Hey thanks for the reply brother. Yeah I'm not so sure when those serms will come. What's the URL for the mc store? I just want to be super safe man

Hey thanks for the reply brother. Yeah I'm not so sure when those serms will come. What's the URL for the mc store? I just want to be super safe man
If u logged in thru Google and not taptalk. There is a banner on top that says Muscle Chemistry Advanced Supplements.
If on taptalk go to forums within MC and click. Advanced supplements should be one of selections or under selections under one after clicking. I would have to check

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Okay cool I found it. Should I just run the osta alone and if I have problems start a seem or just run it alongside? If alongside what and how often?

Okay cool I found it. Should I just run the osta alone and if I have problems start a seem or just run it alongside? If alongside what and how often?
What did u get? Osta and gw?
U don't need a serm with osta. For pct u can use one. Serms and or AI'S are only ran alongside compounds (steroids) that aromatase (convert to estro).
Serms can better yet are used for pct to stimulate testes to make testosterone
And block estrogen in breast tissues.

Run osta at 25 mg a day. I divide in two doses.
If u worried about how u respond run 12.5 first few days but u will be fine I run osta all the time.
If u have gw too run it between 15 and 20 mg a day split up.

It's all good!!! U have nothing to fear with those compounds and the brand u have I have heard is a trusted one. I haven't experienced any sides.
I use osta all the way up until my trt blood work with everything good on labs

Back