Got the day started off right.

majortguns

Gold Member
I got woke up this morning to the wife giving me a blowjob, now tell me thats not how to start your day off.

I got woke up this morning to the wife giving me a blowjob, now tell me thats not how to start your day off.

You lucky bastard! I woke up with a Raging HardOn and couldn't take my morning piss til that fucker calmed down,lol, and my wife was no where to be found lol

You lucky bastard! I woke up with a Raging HardOn and couldn't take my morning piss til that fucker calmed down,lol, and my wife was no where to be found lol
Surprising thing is I didn't even ask the night before but I'm not complaining.

Must be contagious as I finally got a blowy this morning! I had to trade for an eaty but I love doing that anyhow! Lol

Must be contagious as I finally got a blowy this morning! I had to trade for an eaty but I love doing that anyhow! Lol

I'll take some good eatin' over a blowy. It's been a while since I've had a nasty sloppy bj though.

I'll take some good eatin' over a blowy. It's been a while since I've had a nasty sloppy bj though.

yeah I'm pretty close to be right there with ya, I love love love me some pink but man over a good BlowJob, idk lol

yeah I'm pretty close to be right there with ya, I love love love me some pink but man over a good BlowJob, idk lol

We're at that age where we are selective on blowjobs lol. I don't want to feel like I'm 16 getting head for the first time and it feel amazing, of course it did because we haven't been out yet. Plus if she isn't swallowing it or wearing it I'm just not interested.

Sex is different though since Im controlling there and I make it good.

Back