Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

growth hormone tips and tricks

Wikceroi

I’m 48 years old and this is the first time I have used hgh and they aren’t cheap at all.
I ordered a few kits of growth hormone. I want to make the most of them
I’m around 200 lbs and 6’3” looking for some anti-aging benefits and help with things like skin health and even hair health. Can you give me some tips and tricks when it comes to using growth hormone and what are some mistakes that people make?

The first tip is that it needs to be ran longer term.. so a few kits would not be enough.. not sure if you are aware of how it needs to be ran but first and foremost, its a longer term thing .. secondly , DO NOT use too much... 1-2 ius of quality HGH is MORE than enough

I’m 48 years old and this is the first time I have used hgh and they aren’t cheap at all.
I’m around 200 lbs and 6’3” looking for some anti-aging benefits and help with things like skin health and even hair health. Can you give me some tips and tricks when it comes to using growth hormone and what are some mistakes that people make?
hgh for your size I would say
2 IUs hgh/day split dose
with some TRT self trt 150mgs test

Literally the cheapest they've ever been. Back in the day 100iu was $500. It's way less now and that's crazy with the prices of most thing going up all the time

Keep it simple man. 1-2iu for a minimum of 6 months straight. The most common mistakes I see are people using way too much, and people using sources that are not approved and potentially sell fake HGH.

Back