Grunting to loud...damn old people!

nuknuk

MuscleChemistry member
Was told that we need to tone down the grunting. Old fat fucks that due nothing but cardio I quess need something to bitch about. :angry:

The only time grunting bothers me is when the fucking asian guy in the squat/power rack puts 495-585 on the bar, lowers the saftey bars to high-chest level, and performs quarter, or 1/8 squats, all the while screaming for his life. God I hope those bastards die.

If you got somthing to grunt about then that's fine...some big boys leg press over half a ton.. I could see why they would be grunting but I fkn see kids screaming and dropping dumbbells like their hot for no reason but to get some attention... Same guys that make their mates bicep curl their barbell while trying the bench way beyond their means.

bump, i moved gym to avoid the kids ... i know we all gotta start somewhere .. but really screaming under 40kg on a squat bar whilst doing 1/4 range reps ... irritating

There were a couple of new teenage dudes at my gym Sunday. You could follow their progress around the gym by observing the trail of unracked weights they left behind. A set of dumbbells at one bench, weights on the Smith machine, weights on the bench press, stuff left out everywhere.

Gotta love this shit. There's one guy that goes into our gym and he'll lift quietly, but when he starts hitting the heavy bag, I can't hear my headphones with the ipod up full blast. I understand boxers and MMA fighters breathe through their mouths when they hit and kick, but for one, this guy is no fighter or boxer, just an old bastard hitting the bag for cardio. And secondly, he grunts as though he's doing leg presses with 1000+ pounds. It's annoying as fuck, but other than that I've never had a problem with people grunting, just him

Just joined new gym walked in the owner is a guy who was going to my orther gym but, he is 24 dallors a month......but he says to me there will be no screaming in this gym.....we are trying to bring in a older crowd.....i was like wtf you use to throw dbs and fucking scream at the orther gym all the time!!!!!!

Just joined new gym walked in the owner is a guy who was going to my orther gym but, he is 24 dallors a month......but he says to me there will be no screaming in this gym.....we are trying to bring in a older crowd.....i was like wtf you use to throw dbs and fucking scream at the orther gym all the time!!!!!!

wow, to funny.

thats why i lift at night... usually a good crowd of meatheads at my gym... its a hardcore gym, but its still a "fitness facility" during the day :-)

if they old farts dnt wanna hear it tell their asses to buy a ipod...if they know what it is lol

shit they dont want you to grunt drop a weight or lift anything heavy now days it's all about the fat soccer moms and getting people in the doors regardless if they actually work out.

HA brings to mind a guy at GOLDS who is about 50 and wants to compete grunts like hell when doing upright rows with 90lb

There were a couple of new teenage dudes at my gym Sunday. You could follow their progress around the gym by observing the trail of unracked weights they left behind. A set of dumbbells at one bench, weights on the Smith machine, weights on the bench press, stuff left out everywhere.
I just ripped a guy a new ass yesterday for that same thing. First off, he wasn't doing jack shit but going through motions, then he was using chalk, then he was taking forever in between sets. Finally as I walked over to him, he started to walk away, I asked if he was done there, and he said yes. So I snapped and said, well why in the fuck don't you clean up after yourself?!? Put your fucking baby weights away and clean up your chalk mess!! If I get that stupid chalk on my clothes, I'm coming to you for reimbursement!" I thought he was going to cry. I thought a couple of the trainers were going to cry from laughing so hard.

I just ripped a guy a new ass yesterday for that same thing. First off, he wasn't doing jack shit but going through motions, then he was using chalk, then he was taking forever in between sets. Finally as I walked over to him, he started to walk away, I asked if he was done there, and he said yes. So I snapped and said, well why in the fuck don't you clean up after yourself?!? Put your fucking baby weights away and clean up your chalk mess!! If I get that stupid chalk on my clothes, I'm coming to you for reimbursement!" I thought he was going to cry. I thought a couple of the trainers were going to cry from laughing so hard.

Dude, that is awesome. "Put your baby weights away". :saywhat: That is freakin' hilarious.

Back