Gyno surgery question

tilla52

Gold Member
I've been going to doctors on and off for a while. Finally saw a surgeon and I'm going to go through with the surgery. The surgeon's nurse told me the surgery was called a simple mastectomy. I did a search on it and can't find any info that talks about removing gyno during a simple mastectomy. I mean I'm not trying to doubt the doc but can any of you guys that have had the surgery or kno about it give me some info? I mean I've done my research and I kno what the surgery is going to be and cost and all that other stuff I just wasn't sure about the mastectomy. Thanks

What are you asking??? Its pretty simple surgery. They will make an insicion (usaully aroudn the ariola ) and remove any unwanted tissue. Make sure you are using a Dr that has experience with this. If they take too much it won't look right. Its no big deal really but your tits are going to hurt for a while.........its all good ;-)

Hey Guys,

I had my first sides of gyno with last cycle. Nolvadex 20mg e/d took pain away but I think I can still see something not right. I've been off now for eight weeks and wanting to go back on after 10. Friends/wife say they can't see it but I do. Is there anything I should do differently - do I have to get the surgery or if I stay on anti-estrogen throughout my next cycle will I be ok? Any feedback appreciated. Thanks

how long was your last cycle and what was it? that will help determine what you should do for your next cycle...

I'm in the same boat, wife says she doesn't notice anything and only if I point it out to someone do they know what I'm talking about.

Back