Had friend at Gym ask me if its ok to have Clear or light tren oil

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I asked this before as I have always seen tren a dark yellow but once i came across a light color similar to any old testosterone oil , I asked the guy who made the tren i seen that was light and he told me that the longer you heat it the lighter it gets, and that he took care and time in doing his and that is why it was so light in color,

well a buddy of mine asked this as well, his is made by BD though, anyone ever seen light tren>?

yeah, ive made many batches and the color on my last batch was much clearer then some of the previous.

I guess its possible.... how long are you cooking for to make clear?

I've cooked both tren and prop. At the same time, using the same process, Prop comes out clear, tren comes out with brown tint. Im suspicious that tren would turn a lighter color due to cooking.

It could depend on the ester used. When I used tren ethanate, it was light. All the tren ace I've used was darker.

Tren should never be clear. I got some clear TrenE from USPharma right before they got busted and had it tested, it came back as Test E.

Micro

The tren e I had was definitely tren. It wasn't as light as test e, but it wasn't dark like the tren ace I used.

i would think that the oil would be darker the longer u cooked it. since the heat from cooking would make it darker.

Im sure its possible to have legit clear tren. I personally would prefer to purchase a bottle that is dark as hell...I know that sounds ignorant, but the darker the gear is, I have noticed the more potent it is.

i feel the same way

The longer you heat the tren the darker it will get. I didn't like to heat mine so I found a great ratio of BA to BB that would gaurantee it was sterile, but was near painless. Then I found that more filtering I did and the more pure the tren, the lighter I could get it. Max was a light golden orange bottle that I suspended at 120mg per ml, but it was still Much darker than any test. Test is colorless. The only color you see is from the oil.

Press, your friend is referring to BD Tren, I have had some and it was by no means clear at all. Whatever it was, it worked, anabolically and it was dark yellow orange. Clear tren would turn me off personally. Unless it was a HB that I made, which I dont, but atleast then, I would know the ingredients. Ace is usually much darker, but the Tren Hex I have been running is quite dark also. I will never run IP BD products ever again, its not the best quality out there, and most of the BD, and QV is heavily cut. Tell your bro to find a better source, thats my suggestion.

Big JC

The darker = more potent would be often true because the higher the potency the harder it would be to get into solution. The maker would heat it up more than other batches causing it to turn a darker hue.

Press, your friend is referring to BD Tren, I have had some and it was by no means clear at all. Whatever it was, it worked, anabolically and it was dark yellow orange. Clear tren would turn me off personally. Unless it was a HB that I made, which I dont, but atleast then, I would know the ingredients. Ace is usually much darker, but the Tren Hex I have been running is quite dark also. I will never run IP BD products ever again, its not the best quality out there, and most of the BD, and QV is heavily cut. Tell your bro to find a better source, thats my suggestion.

Big JC

Hey Press,

I totally agree with JC here...I always thought that the darker the better...(or more potent) ...tell him to get a better source...When I use to live in FL my buddy made his own tren for me...and it was dark as hell...(super dark) and it was potent as hell...best damn tren ever made...LOL !!!

chris

Back