Happy Thanksging Musclechemistry Members

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Well Its Thanksgiving, Woke Up Nice And Early And Got Into Argumant With The Wife, Yay! Spanish Chicks Are Angry, SENSITIVE, AND ALL AROUND CRAZY!

ill feel ya presser, they are.... my X too was a loco spanish chicka. Hope ya have a good hoilday, and thanks for the quick responses on my previous posts

Happy turkey day!! Gonna start the eating marathon in a couple of hours.

same here had a little arguement with the wife, i hate fucking holidays, but the eats are good, the gyms closed and to windy for hunting.. so have a good one

My wife is in the kitchen cooking where all women should be!!!!! (shit, I hope she
dosent read this) Gotta go, I heard the timer go off. I mean gotta tell her the
timer went off. Yeah, thats it. Hey, my wife is Mexican and its true - they are
good with knives!! Gotta run!!!!

It is threads like this that make me glad I have no female currently. And my gym was open thurs and fri, I may be one of the few people who actually lost weight on Thanksgiving, only .5 lbs, but still. Hope all had a good one, and Presser, hope things got better as the day went on.

LOL @ Spidey, she never argues with me either Spidey, but then again I still think Presser is the one that got MY wife pregnant

You know, I had afriend of mine who tried to get his wife pregnant for almost 5 years. come to find out she was on the pill and kept her pills at her job. He found out when a conversation came up at a Christmas Party.. Oops!!

I hope that is not the case for you.. Best of luck to you.
Happy Holidays

bigbaldbulldog said:
You know, I had afriend of mine who tried to get his wife pregnant for almost 5 years. come to find out she was on the pill and kept her pills at her job. He found out when a conversation came up at a Christmas Party.. Oops!!

I hope that is not the case for you.. Best of luck to you.
Happy Holidays

lol, thats messed up!

hey baby, its okay, you just arent fertile and therefor really aren't a man :satan:

Back