have you or do you shoot up at the gym?

No, but does the parking lot count? I've got dark tinted windows, mostly just IGF though.....But guys used to at my old gym all the time back in the 90s

unfortunately i've done it a few times over the years but not more than a handful......it's pretty stupid imo....

for those that do, what do you carry your darts in? I am assuming loaded igf or hgh pins, I am sure many have done this, for those who workout on lunch break, any pre or post wkout protocal would demand that a shot be done at gym or at work.

I normally have a box of syringes in my desk drawer. I can get away with having slin pins any time since they know I need them at work for b12 injects and insulin so I don't even need to hide them.

anyone else? We have fridge at work, there is individual stalls at gym for pre/post wkout usage, looking for ideas on what to store it in inside of lunch sack so that I can just slip into pants pocket and take to gym and then just use there and not look overly conspicuous.

I have always treated gear and food the same in that I prepare ahead so my fridge is always stocked with loaded pins. So I just grab what I need for the day and go about my business. Of course keeping it cold in a lunch box or something, but it's a loaded pin for me. I'd rather get caught with that than a whole bottle, not that it would really make much difference

I always preloaded and carried it in one of those disposable wipes containers. In there would be my pins, glucose tabs, and individually wrapped injection prep-pads.

Hit the stall and your in and out in no time...

disposable wipes container, will ahve to look into it. Yes all I would need would be something big enough for a couple preloaded slin pins, and the alcohol wipes. I just want something I can put in my pocket, take in a stall, do my business, hit the gym, then repeat on the way out. thanks fellas

Back