Hdrol

most folks start out at 75mg the first 4 weeks and up it to 100mg the last 2. its funny you bring up this thread cuz ive got 3 bottles of CEL hdrol ive been meaning to run. probably start it in the next couple weeks. it expired back in may but im sure its still good. are you planning on running it sometime soon?

Yeah I found where you can buy the powder and make your dosage ect, isn't it suppose to turn into tbol after 100mgs?

H-drol is not a PH to tbol - it is just a similar drug. The only difference is h-drol is halogenated on the 2nd carbon - hence the namehalodrol. This does make it less potent, but also legal!
The first batch of halodrol released by gaspari was laced with madol (phera-plex) - hence the increased sides and gains. It was 50mg halodrol and 20mg Phera-plex

- - - Updated - - -

i didnt write that but knew it was something like that

Yeah I remember those lol , I've been looking into designers stuff lately , i picked up some trenavar was going to stack 100mgs hdrol 30mgs trenavar some anti , musclechemistry igf and prop or cyp , maybe some slin to..

be careful stacking PH they hard on liver and always take milk thistle. im going to look up that stack see what others results are cuz honestly i would probably do better stacking it with something

H-drol is a very popular PH. One of the all time most sold PH's to date. Most guys find 75-100 mg daily ideal for 6 week runs.

Turinabol metabolites have been found in vitro in animal livers so its conversion to Turinabol is very likely.

Hdrol is still one of the best PH. It was the first PH that I ever did. Put on about 20lbs. And made me strong as hell.

Funny this came up, going to start my Buddy on it in the next couple weeks he's going to use halo v halo drol

Back