help with muscle cramps!

meow

What do you guys do for muscle cramps? I've literally been living off bananas to get rid of the cramps. What else works for you?

Depends on the cause of the cramps. Cramps result from an imbalance of electrolytes, so just adding potassium to your diet might not work. If you're low on sodium, then adding potassium will actually make the problem worse. I've found that in most cases I've come across, the person is lacking sodium. Mainly because of the type of people we associate with. If you're lifting and doing cardio every damn day, you're losing a shit ton of water. Well sodium follows water when it leave the body. We usually need a bit more sodium than the average person. Try adding sea salt to all your meals and see if the problem gets fixed. And for those of you who wanna supplement with potassium, but don't want all the extra bullshit that comes with a banana, buy yourself some No Salt at the grocery store and use it on your food. That shit is straight potassium. Good for contest dieting ;)

Back