Hey guys!

Latinsteel

What do you think of yoga classes? Everytime I get on the treadmeal at the gym for cardio I can't stop but bust out in laugther everytime I see it being performed in front of me, while cycling. :D The class is right there in front of the cardio machines and what a field day I have....everyone around me is most likely saying whats wrong with this guy in there mind. :p

my wife loves the moves.. i tried it once or twice.. down dog.. warrior two.. plank.. cobra..all the move.. it like everything to each his own.. but it's not for me.. but i like watching my wife do it.. lol

Chemical Evolution said:
Latin steel! You need to do what i did. ;)

I used to do just like you laugh a little, and just basically shook my head at it,...
Until one day i got laid by the Instrukter....DAMM :p

I teel you you'll never hear or see me saying anything slightly negativ about Yoga ever again! :D

Maybe that's what it will take then. ;) Any instructors here that care to change my mind? :D Females of course. :eek:

Latinsteel said:
What do you think of yoga classes? Everytime I get on the treadmeal at the gym for cardio I can't stop but bust out in laugther everytime I see it being performed in front of me, while cycling. :D The class is right there in front of the cardio machines and what a field day I have....everyone around me is most likely saying whats wrong with this guy in there mind. :p

Same at the gym i go to. Most of them doing that class are fat and out of shape . I guess yoga was never intended for aesthetics.

there are different forms of yuga. try the advanced, that'll be a challenge for you and will keep you interested if you have patience and are limber. lol.

its hard on your back though!!1 But if you do it right then its hard on her back!! LMAO

Back