HGH after AAS cycle?

Strongisland629

So, Im nearing the end of an AAS cycle and I had a question regarding HGH. Now, Ive never used HGH before, but was thinking about finally trying it. I know test is highly recommended to be run concurrent with HGH, but how does this sound: What if I started the HGH at the end of my AAS cycle, ran it for about two months by itself while I recovered from AAS, and then threw in test after that recovery period and continued the HGH cycle until finished?

So, Im nearing the end of an AAS cycle and I had a question regarding HGH. Now, Ive never used HGH before, but was thinking about finally trying it. I know test is highly recommended to be run concurrent with HGH, but how does this sound: What if I started the HGH at the end of my AAS cycle, ran it for about two months by itself while I recovered from AAS, and then threw in test after that recovery period and continued the HGH cycle until finished?

I wouldn't bother with it alone for the two months, why not just clean out totally with no HGH, and then start the next cycle with the HGH and gear at the same time. I personally don't take HGH anymore, i stick with IGF-1 lr3 which is basically what HGH converts to and with the IGF-1 lr3 you get way more bang for your buck, and much faster gains,

what HGH brand were you going to use and at what dose for how long

I wouldn't bother with it alone for the two months, why not just clean out totally with no HGH, and then start the next cycle with the HGH and gear at the same time. I personally don't take HGH anymore, i stick with IGF-1 lr3 which is basically what HGH converts to and with the IGF-1 lr3 you get way more bang for your buck, and much faster gains,

what HGH brand were you going to use and at what dose for how long

Because Ive read that HGH takes awhile to kick in, so that was my reasoning for starting it right away. And I'm not sure what brand or how much, I just started looking into it.

Back