Hi new member

GreatGunz

Banana
Hello,
I just joined looking for another solid board to hang on,I have one other board I frequent but am pretty simple
as long as I'm busy.
i have been lifting since my 20's I am now 43 years old nursing an injured shoulder , when that is taken care of
i get back after it with a vengeance.
I recently began being serious about power lifting and was training with the plan of doing a meet next October,
this is what I was doing when I injured my shoulder.
So any way glad to be here and look forward to helping out where I can,
WITH what ever knowledge I have chemical or other wise!

Welcome to MuscleChemisyry brutha! I started out in my early 20's doing powerlifting meets then moved into bodybuilding which I guess is the natural progression for most who realize how fast they're taring up their joints and everything else from powerlifting , so I commend you on taking it up in your 40's!

Welcome aboard greatgunz ........you found a very solid forum, the best one out there.....I am in my 40's, been lifting since my teens.......love to hear your input and experiences with gear and sups so pleas jump in and share...great guys on here...some great advise and funny shit pop up.......

Welcome to MC. Powerlifting is a ton of fun, but certainly takes its toll on the body. That is exactly how I ended up breaking my arm (stress fracture turned into a full fracture)

Welcome to MC. You will like it here. You won't find any drama here. Just a great group of friends sharing ideas.

Welcome to MuscleChemisyry brutha! I started out in my early 20's doing powerlifting meets then moved into bodybuilding which I guess is the natural progression for most who realize how fast they're taring up their joints and everything else from powerlifting , so I commend you on taking it up in your 40's!

thinking about making a similar move myself after a meet or two.

dam kids. lol Welcome. Good experience here and we welcome yours. Just injured my shoulder also. lol
As long as you have a sense of humor you will fit right in.

Back