Hodge twins

They look like a couple idiots to me.

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Lol had a feeling that would be yalls take. I'd like to know how much those guys are making. They don't have jobs. Damn thing I've ever seen. Sitting around making YouTube vids and working out making money. Scooby is on something and I believe the twins are hitting the juice also.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol had a feeling that would be yalls take. I'd like to know how much those guys are making. They don't have jobs. Damn thing I've ever seen. Sitting around making YouTube vids and working out making money. Scooby is on something and I believe the twins are hitting the juice also.

I have no clue who u guys are talking about, anyone have a link to them?

couple of dumb asses do a youtube search, and then you can waste your time

- - - Updated - - -

better to do a youtube search on sexy female fitness models

I have no clue who u guys are talking about, anyone have a link to them?

I just type in hodge twins !! I had no clue who they are.. Now I no two dumb asses !!!

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

lol, i just checked out their video about the sperm machine, the Mother and Father must be so proud! lmao . In all fairness though I did watch the video from start to finish,lol, im sure you would get tired of them fast but they initially draw you in being two nice looking guys and you wonder what they are all about, but then they open their mouth and actually talk,lmao, sad! Truth is they could probably do something worthwhile beings they are good looking twins which im sure people are drawn to until ofcourse they open their mouth,lol

Last edited:
I watched one and wish I had that 5 minutes of my life back.

The video I saw said they have been into training extensively for "5 years"...That really does not afford them the right to give advice to anyone IMO.

Also they wear weighlifting gloves, so there is a good chance they are homosexual.:laugh:

I watched one and wish I had that 5 minutes of my life back.

The video I saw said they have been into training extensively for "5 years"...That really does not afford them the right to give advice to anyone IMO.

Also they wear weighlifting gloves, so there is a good chance they are homosexual.:laugh:

LMAO now thats funny!

They are pretty funny at times, but Thier twinmuscle workout vids haves some BS and poor advice at times Funny on the gloves. I watched a few vids and one was on wearing gloves. I agree though. If you wear gloves your a pussy. LMAO

Also they wear weighlifting gloves, so there is a good chance they are homosexual.:laugh:[/QUOTE]

Too funny Wes. LOL

I watched half of one video and it was probably one of the top 3 worst mistakes I've made in my entire life - right behind killing a skunk with my bare hands.

I think bigger stronger cleared it up and made the vote final. Nobody likes the twins. I think I'm right most comments were vague. Lmao.

I watch a few of yo elliotts vids (stregthcamp on youtube) and roughneckasian, both have some good pointers. If you want to enjoy a vid look at charliejames1975 when my shoulder was f--ked up I would try some of her stuff just to do something while I was injuryed but I mostly watched her vids for her lol, she is smoking

Back