Hotel gyms

Ox 51

Musclechemistry Guru
Just got back from Tunica, MS. We stayed at Sam's Town. They had listed that they had a fitness center, but when I found it, it was horrible. Two treadmills, a stair machine, and one big multi-purpose machine in the middle. It had a lat pulldown and a row mechanism, so I eeked out a back workout before a bunch of little kids came in and started climbing all over the thing.

I have yet to find a hotel with a tru gym its usually all aerobic machines, then again I always stay at three star places maybe thats why. I pass on it and try to lap the pool as many times as possible .

I travel a lot for work and hotel gyms are sad- cardio marchines some weights..... I am lucky that sometimes the hotels have a relationship with a Golds or Powerhouse nearby....

Crown Plaza North of timesquare had a badass gym, just could do without the gay ppl staring at me the whole time lol

I travel a lot for work and hotel gyms are sad- cardio marchines some weights..... I am lucky that sometimes the hotels have a relationship with a Golds or Powerhouse nearby....

ditto, if a hotel says it has a gym it's always garbage

Back