how do you pack your chicken to go

cenzo78

Unfortunately I have to pack about 4 meals with me when I leave the house every morning. Ive been using the canned chicken breast for months now and want to cook up some tenderloins, cut em up, and put them in a to-go container. Im afraid that theyre going to get dried out. Any secrets to keeping it moist? Ive heard wrapping them in a wet paper towel, anything else?

:chicken:

i baking chicken at a high temp makes the outside alittle harder and keeps the inside moist....
i season with italian spices, salt, pepper

and stay away from that can chicken crap... LOADED with sodium

I just always had precooked chicken breast that comes frozen and then I throw it in the fridge to thaw it out. It's always pretty much moist. I've heard wet paper towels work well, but I've never tried it.

i baking chicken at a high temp makes the outside alittle harder and keeps the inside moist....
i season with italian spices, salt, pepper

and stay away from that can chicken crap... LOADED with sodium

I get the Hormel No Salt added. 70mg

when I make tenderloins or chicken breast I always use the Mrs Dash Chicken seasoning and a little onion powder. If im eating it at home sometimes ill throw one slice of red fat provolone on top and let it melt for added flavor.

when I make tenderloins or chicken breast I always use the Mrs Dash Chicken seasoning and a little onion powder. If im eating it at home sometimes ill throw one slice of red fat provolone on top and let it melt for added flavor.

That sounds pretty damn good lol.

Back