How much clen?

605pm

I'm about to start using clen that is 200mcg and would like some help on how to measure it out in a syringe. I used to using the Ventupulmin brand and measuring it out with tea spoons. Any suggestions? thanks

clen...

Yes the bottle says 200mcg per mil. So I how much would I fill the syringe up with to get a regular dose? Thanks

Re: clen...

605pm said:
Yes the bottle says 200mcg per mil. So I how much would I fill the syringe up with to get a regular dose? Thanks
Regular dose is a relative term my man.....

If you want to start with 50mcg then see my above post.... Then maybe raise it to 100mcg after a few days and maybe stay at that dosage for ease of measuring...... You would probably not need to go higher then 120mcg anyway...

Thanks. Math and measureing are not my strong points and I just did'nt want to take to much. Ya gotta love TO.

I'd be hesitant to even start that high, 50mcg hits some people hard. Start low and work your way up. Nothing worse than an OD of clen, get shaking so bad that you can't even pis without spraying down the wall.....can't eat cause the fork misses your mouth and stab youself in the lip.....or so I've heard1 lol

KidRok said:
I'd be hesitant to even start that high, 50mcg hits some people hard. Start low and work your way up. Nothing worse than an OD of clen, get shaking so bad that you can't even pis without spraying down the wall.....can't eat cause the fork misses your mouth and stab youself in the lip.....or so I've heard1 lol

Yeah Kr is right..... I apologize... sometimes I think more of myself personally and what I know I can handle....

So maybe you should start a little lower then that.... maybe 25mcg just to see...

Back