How much time do you spend working out?

Scout200

I know people who practically live at the gym but I'm sure several of you know that working out longer than an hour can cause your body to start producing more lactic acid, cortisol, along with other things...

Personally speaking, once I get going - it's hard to stop. How much time do you spend working out?

-Scout

I know people who practically live at the gym but I'm sure several of you know that working out longer than an hour can cause your body to start producing more lactic acid, cortisol, along with other things...

Personally speaking, once I get going - it's hard to stop. How much time do you spend working out?

-Scout

tired..... 1-1.5 hrs
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

45 mins to an hour as long as im by myself, im not the type to do a set, go talk for 5 minutes to somene than do another set and repeat until 2 hours go by and uve done a 30 min workout

Back