how to use orals for bigger gains with testosterone and primo

Seoasi

5’9’’ 178 pounds and 17% body fat. And 27 years old
hi I’m 10 weeks into my current cycle and I’m doing 500 mg of the primo and I’m doing around 200 to 300 of the testosterone per week
it’s been quite a cycle I put on some good lean muscle mass but I would like to get more bigger gains
interested in putting an oral cycle to finish things to get me some more mass. Currently up 5 pounds net, would like to push 10 pound mark. Best oral to use?

i would not be adding anything to this as you are already not in the proper kind of condition to even be using steroids.. i would stop and run your pct, recover and get into better condition before using anything again ..

hi I’m 10 weeks into my current cycle and I’m doing 500 mg of the primo and I’m doing around 200 to 300 of the testosterone per week
it’s been quite a cycle I put on some good lean muscle mass but I would like to get more bigger gains
interested in putting an oral cycle to finish things to get me some more mass. Currently up 5 pounds net, would like to push 10 pound mark. Best oral to use?
500mgs primo overkill

300mgs primo with 200mgs test is good

Start with our free steroids ebook: https://irongorillas.com/

you should absolutely be adding more that's what it's all about we want to get the most out of our Cycles

At 10 weeks in, I would just wrap up the cycle. Focus next on cutting down and get to 12-14% body fat. Then look at your next cycle after proper time off.

Use drol

Back