Hrt bottles being short?

freakinthegym

Full Access
Gold Member
Ok so I want you guys input before I switch places because I feel like I'm being shorted ... Here's the message I got back..

Hey
Melisa was telling me that you say you run out faster than the prescribed time. I have found something most guys are doing that say the same thing. When you do you injection you want to pull to 1ml. Then push a little back in the bottle to 0.9ml . Take the syringe and needle out of the testosterone bottle( cyp or prop) and holding the 18g needle/syringe in the air (before twisting it off) pull back on it to get the liquid out of the needle tip. Every single time it will contain 0.1ml. If you don’t do that 15 times- for each injection -that’s an automatic 1.5ml wasted each vial. That’s just a little trick I know, I’d like you to try it on your next injection to see what I mean.

Definitely seems logical and from days past I knew this to be an accurate assumption. Why don't you try it out? Draw .9, pull out, turn it over and draw in air. I'm not sure it will be exactly .1ml but you can test and see exactly how much over you are each time. For RX stuff they are usually pretty stringent on how much is in each bottle. Underground stuff on the other hand can vary wildly.

Back