I am in such a zone right now...

nuknuk

MuscleChemistry member
here lately I do nothing but think about getting ready for the show. I have even been waking up as early as 4am, and wanting to go to the gym. Its like Im a little kid waiting on Christmas to come. I have to make myself stop training. I even look foward to Cardio now.

:sport:

here lately I do nothing but think about getting ready for the show. I have even been waking up as early as 4am, and wanting to go to the gym. Its like Im a little kid waiting on Christmas to come. I have to make myself stop training. I even look foward to Cardio now.
:sport:

you might want to schedule a check up at the Doctors Office

yep, I know how you feel..thats all I can think about...training, eating, cardio....do it all over again...

awesome guys! ive been laid up for two weeks after getting my appendix out and now the flu...very motivational

lol, my mindset exactly, wake up at 3, go to gym, leave gym depressed because I dont get to go back to the gym until tomorrow. Go to work and wish it was tomorrow already, its pretty bad, think im addicted.

lol, my mindset exactly, wake up at 3, go to gym, leave gym depressed because I dont get to go back to the gym until tomorrow. Go to work and wish it was tomorrow already, its pretty bad, think im addicted.

Dedicated, not addicted :)

Back