I look like Greg Valentino

rugbythug

I am experimenting with some qv prop and damn my arms look like GV's. My tri's are all swollen and red and hurt like a bitch. I need to toughen up but damn it wasn't like this last time. Course I was mixing with tren last time. I should take a pic Pretty funny looking with one half swole up like 2.5 inches and the other half regular.

ya high ba levels cause to much redness, fever, pain and swelling.

I would not do home-brewed tren on-site and if prop no more than 1/2 cc per site and dilute with at least 1 cc painless oil usp grade or deca or eq to lower ba and reduce this from happening.

I know how ya feel bro. I split up last Sunday's shot 1 CC in each delt...(QV enan, eq and hcg mixed)...both delts have been red, swollen, hot and painful to the touch for days now. This always sucks. I'll have to postpone wearing that tanktop for a while!

must be qv's shit i did some enanthate and BL eq 300 in both my delts and i have no pain or problems at all.....thats the great thing about gettign my test from a doc.

NO OFFENSE TO ALL THE BOYZZ ON HERE BUT?

I have a question for all the good brothers on here ... why not use human grade .. ??? amps are reasonable in price 8-10 dollars an amp. (10cc 80 bucks human grade prop) no pain no fever no redness. versus ex: qv brand 60-80 prop 10ml pain /burning/swollen/fever/... my 2 cents worth

i just dont understand ...lol help here guys

Re: NO OFFENSE TO ALL THE BOYZZ ON HERE BUT?

cobra333 said:
I have a question for all the good brothers on here ... why not use human grade .. ??? amps are reasonable in price 8-10 dollars an amp. (10cc 80 bucks human grade prop) no pain no fever no redness. versus ex: qv brand 60-80 prop 10ml pain /burning/swollen/fever/... my 2 cents worth

If you're paying that much for prop you're getting ripped. lol.

Re: Re: NO OFFENSE TO ALL THE BOYZZ ON HERE BUT?

BiggerStronger said:
If you're paying that much for prop you're getting ripped. lol.

exactly, when you can pay 11-20 bucks for 10 cc's of Qv's prop then thats the reason.

100 g prop powder makes 1000 ml of 100 mg/ml prop for just less that 150 bucks total ... thats a buck and a half per 10 ml ... thats why we do it ... and I control my own amounts of solvent ... :D ;)

Last edited:
Re: NO OFFENSE TO ALL THE BOYZZ ON HERE BUT?

cobra333 said:

Im not sure where yur from brother but some of us cannot get amps for $8-$10, sometimes cannot even find amps where i live. Some people thats all they can get, and even where im from yur getting ripped on the prop.

Back