I need a Transdermal! Help Please!

Bigfrog

I need a Transdermal. Does anyone know where I can obtain one, or make my own matrix? I don't know if DSMO would work for what I want. I am currently on 1gf-1 and "Syntheselen," aka Kyno for human use. I am shooting the igf-1 sub-q in my stomach area. Got the igf-1 from here:)

But the Syntheselen dosage is 3ml a day. I shot it in my stomach and obliques sub-q but it became too much and hurts like a mo fo. I had to start injecting the Syntheselen into my quads 1.5 ml in each leg ED via IM. It's a lot of liquid to be pumping into my body everyday, 3ml.

So I'm wondering if a transdermal would work better for the Syntheselen? But, 3ml a day would that be too much liquid to do by transdermal? Any feedback would be helpful.

I have currently put on 5.70 pounds in just under 3 weeks with the igf-1 use at 40 mcg M-F. I noticed slight pumps after 2 weeks on the igf-1 but when I added the Syntheselen at the start of week three the pumps where insane and I put on 3 more pounds. I was doing 235 lbs last week on the standing calf machine but I had to drop it to 70 lb, then to 35 lb by the third set. I didn’t notice these kinds of pumps from the igf-1 until I added the Syntheselen. Even at 2 minutes rest between sets this was no enough time for the blood to go away.

So I was thinking that the igf-1 with the Syntheselen is a great combo. Although the pumps actually seem to be counter productive at this point - Too much! And pumps really don’t do anything for building muscle anyway, another words you don’t want pumps.

The reviews I've read about Kyno and Syntheselen have been mixed but the combo of the two seems to be awesome! I got a big smile on my face knowing that I've put on 5.7 pounds of lbm in 3 weeks that I'll never loose:) I’ve also been running an ECA stack and my body fat has gone from 14% to just under 10% . I still got another 2-3 weeks left of igf-1!

well i can tell you now that the dsmo will not have the effect that injection will for you. DSMO, phlojels and things like that have been said to only put 25% of the actual chemical into the body, the thing you must watch out when using transdermals, because anything that touches the transdermal can be put into your blood stream....bleach, led or anyother harmful chemical you don't want to get around the adminstered area!

but transdermal may be less painful, but will not be a better alternative as far as you absorbtion in the body goes

Back