I really hate Western Union

echo419

I just want to send some damned money. so after waiting for my bank to clear the transaction even though the money is out of my account and sent to WU the money is finally at WU. you would think that's good enough. No, it's not. now I get an email asking me for a land line number they can call me on to verify the transaction. are you kidding me?! so I did this yesterday and they never called. so what do I do? I call them only to find out that the bill pay department isn't open until 9am so I need to wait and call back.

I am saving a ton of cash using our online vendors but this has been such a PITA that I don't think it's worth it anymore. of course this is all after my card that I use for literally dozens of other purchases gets declined on their end because the info doesn't match. so I try to do an echeck. THAT DOESN'T WORK EITHER! which leaves me with this Western Union BS.

raging hard right now folks. raging very hard.

lol, damn that land line shit is fucked up cause i havent had a land line for over 10 years lol, we use our cell phones as our home numbers, and a lot of people dont use land lines anymore so thats kind of weird to me

lol, damn that land line shit is fucked up cause i havent had a land line for over 10 years lol, we use our cell phones as our home numbers, and a lot of people dont use land lines anymore so thats kind of weird to me

I know right me either. I haven't had a land line since 2000 so I had them call me at work. so now I had to make up some BS with the receptionist as to why I'm getting calls from blocked numbers. awesome.

but they did call and we've got everything straightened out....or so that's what I'm lead to believe atm.

I will never use Western Union again, I ran into a problem last time and luckily got my money back because I knew the girl working there. I use moneygram now.

That land line thing must be something extra if they suspect something. I've never had to give them that before. The only reason for needing a land line is because they have to be tied to a physical address. Seems to me if they decide they need to call the police, they have a location to get you.

Call WU and get a rep on the phone who will take your credit card info and use that as funds instead of your bank or your cash at WU branch it's the easiest way.....I hate WU as well.....

did you try other credit cards or your debt card when you tried to order from Clear Sky?.....make sure you call them before your purchase to request the international block for charges....

There is a nice payment system called RIA, they work like WU and MoneyGram, but they do not have any local agents in US, only in Europe, but they do accept online payments from US customers via credit cards and bank accounts. Works smooth, you just have to register and verify yourself and send easily and here is the biggest benefit - it is CHEAP as ****, much cheaper than WU and MoneyGram. I always advice it to my customers :-)

P.S.: For a link to their site check out my site, payments section.

Thanks,
MD

That land line thing must be something extra if they suspect something. I've never had to give them that before. The only reason for needing a land line is because they have to be tied to a physical address. Seems to me if they decide they need to call the police, they have a location to get you.
that was why. turns out the "Private Number" that was calling my cell was them. to bad I don't answer numbers that I don't know.
Call WU and get a rep on the phone who will take your credit card info and use that as funds instead of your bank or your cash at WU branch it's the easiest way.....I hate WU as well.....

did you try other credit cards or your debt card when you tried to order from Clear Sky?.....make sure you call them before your purchase to request the international block for charges....
yeah, I should have gone to a location but my dumb ass figured doing it online would be easier. boy was I wrong.
There is a nice payment system called RIA, they work like WU and MoneyGram, but they do not have any local agents in US, only in Europe, but they do accept online payments from US customers via credit cards and bank accounts. Works smooth, you just have to register and verify yourself and send easily and here is the biggest benefit - it is CHEAP as ****, much cheaper than WU and MoneyGram. I always advice it to my customers :-)

Thanks,
MD
yeah, my payment to you got hung up with it as well. I'll go the other route next time.

F WU. lol

Thanks,
MD

Yes....agreed.
WU and MG always give me trouble.
Bitcoin is another great option.

Joe

Back