I think im about to do the Carzyest thing....

• Thread starter Thread starter Chemical Evolution
  • Start date Start date

What should i do??

• Go for it.....

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • Stay home and save those mesaly $ and get her when she returns!

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No ide i just want to se the poll! :D

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
So you're telling us you met that girl online ?? Its a risky thing to do.. I had a similar situation once, it turned out that girl gave me her fake name, fake address and everything along just for a fuck of it ..but good luck

Choke03 said:
Damn bro, I am going to be in Florida that weekend or I
'd hook up with you in a heartbeat. Come bro, the city alone is worth the trip not to mention the babe. I'd definately hook you up with some good bro's to show you the best places for NYC clubs and stuff if it doesn't work out with the girl. Shit even if it does it's good to have a friend to show you around.

Hey Choke ill be in NY the 23 24 25 26 , so if your there any of those days let me know Bro, i'm game for some fun!

I may be in Florida, not definate, but if I'm home we will definately hook up.

Go for it..

Ive met a couple people from the boards.. flew to their home towns... Id do it again for the right person..

DO IT! go!!! Theres alot of people from the NY NJ area! Im sure youd probably be able to meet them too!

dedprez* said:

I agree with dedprez....this could be some 300lb guy just in it for a taste of a little man sandwich, I'd buy a gun for the occasion just to be safe:D

bigshug said:
I agree with dedprez....this could be some 300lb guy just in it for a taste of a little man sandwich, I'd buy a gun for the occasion just to be safe:D

acctually im bringing 2 guns:D

Worst case he gets hooked up with a bunch of good bro's and pimps himself out around NYC. He'll be alright.

Just don't try to light your shoes on fire aboard the airplane. :surprised:

Bought the ticket today!

Look out NY here i came!:satan:

Good luck, bro, and we'll expect a full report! If nothing else, NYC should be awesome (I've only flown through, but that'll change someday)!

you only live once, right. i've been go to ny a lot. there is no way you won't have a good time. too much trouble to get into up there.

enjoy

Back