I took a new job!!!

irish2003

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Well, God has a plan for me and I guess it's to bust my ass, delete numbers that only get me into trouble or delete people that only use me and don't really care about my future, and make a bunch of money (the job is only a vehicle to make money so i can have the things i want in life...a career doesn't define me)...

gonna be working 2nd shift and currently they're doing 11 hour days m-f and 10 on saturday...it's physical work in manufacturing, but I'm leaving a physical job where our hours drops well below what i needed to pay bills with so i'm conditioned a little for the abuse already...the pay is really good for my area too...only bad thing is i'm afraid i'm gonna like the money too much and get stuck here til i retire...

if it's a physical job then after a few years of wear and tear as you get older you will change your mind

if it's a physical job then after a few years of wear and tear as you get older you will change your mind

and because of that i'm considering not finishing my radiography degree (waiting on clinicals still and needed a good paying job for now) and possibly switching to Bus Admin with focus on Supervisory Management

Ah ok, I was wondering because I thought you were talking about working in a gym a while back

it was something i was open to just to be working when i moved...i'm on the fence about moving now since i'm no longer with that chic and i'll be making good money on this new job now...it's gonna be tough to save and move and give it up to start over somewhere else

I completely understand. I've thought about asking for a transfer at work, but I'd lose a lot of seniority if I relocated so I'd take a pay cut and I don't think I could support my lifestyle on less money in a new location

Good luck man. Are u already used to second shift? I think it would take me some time to get used to that full time

Good luck man. Are u already used to second shift? I think it would take me some time to get used to that full time

no i've been waking up at 4am for first shift on another job, but our production season slowed and last few weeks only getting around 20 hours a few so i took this job with only 2 business day notice and told my other job to fuck off

and because of that i'm considering not finishing my radiography degree (waiting on clinicals still and needed a good paying job for now) and possibly switching to Bus Admin with focus on Supervisory Management

I dont know where you live but that field is flooded nationally brutha. took me 2 years to get back in

I dont know where you live but that field is flooded nationally brutha. took me 2 years to get back in

yes i know...when i first enrolled and got gen eds out of the way and accepted into the radiography program they were still telling us they needed more in the field...but then the wait lists came out and we all knew it was time to reconsider...i'm in southern wisconsin...

yes i know...when i first enrolled and got gen eds out of the way and accepted into the radiography program they were still telling us they needed more in the field...but then the wait lists came out and we all knew it was time to reconsider...i'm in southern wisconsin...

it really pisses me off how the colleges lie on these commercials saying how it's in high demand. I'd love to sue the shit out of the university I went to for their false advertising going on now! As well as selling bait and switch loans.......

no i've been waking up at 4am for first shift on another job, but our production season slowed and last few weeks only getting around 20 hours a few so i took this job with only 2 business day notice and told my other job to fuck off

way to Not burn that bridge lmao!!!!

way to Not burn that bridge lmao!!!!

i had no choice...for the last 3 weeks they cut hours down to only 19-24/wk and weren't expecting them to pick up again...you gotta take the money these days especially in my area where wages and jobs took a shit on the community...(remember i'm from where congressman Paul Ryan is from)...

Back