I will be on the TV show House Hunters

nuknuk

MuscleChemistry member
Two guys that I train, have been chosen to be on house hunters and filming for the show will start next week. They want to film their everyday lives, and training at the gym will be part of it. I am their personal trainer, so the guys(yes they are gay) want me to be in it as well with them, due to that I train them 5 days a week. I think this will be pretty cool.

Lol.. What state do they live and where they moving too so I can DVR this ! I heard that show was fake.. That the people already moved I to the new place and play it up like they are still looking? That true Nuk? What's the names it these two guys.. Are they gay? Lol.. It's ok if they are as long as they spend with Nuk. lol

Lol.. What state do they live and where they moving too so I can DVR this ! I heard that show was fake.. That the people already moved I to the new place and play it up like they are still looking? That true Nuk? What's the names it these two guys.. Are they gay? Lol.. It's ok if they are as long as they spend with Nuk. lol

Yeah its totally fake, they have already sold and bought a new condo. They are gay but cool guys.

I will watch keep us updated. One of my best friends is gay and we worked out together he is definately not a sissy

Very cool, I was on True Life when they followed Frankie Edgar, it's awesome to see yourself on TV...Congrats, maybe it'll give you more exposure!!!

Very cool, I was on True Life when they followed Frankie Edgar, it's awesome to see yourself on TV...Congrats, maybe it'll give you more exposure!!!

Lol.. What's true life and who's Frankie Edgar ? I gotta see this somehow..i was on tv once . My ex put a picture of me on an old tv and sent me video of her at target practice.. Beeeatch.....

The MTV show true life, Frankie Edgar is a UFC fighter, I think the show was "I'm an MMA fighter." I found it online a while back, it's like 17 minutes into the show

did anyone see this show yet? I watch house hunters all the time and dont remember two gay guys, i know this is an older thread but i still want to see it,lol

Back