If you could change one thing

bigshug said:
Badger, you're too good a guy for someone to refuse to talk to.....I'm certain you could work through that one

I can't imagine.........

Believe me I've tried. My ex even tried calling her (not her mom). Last birthday card I sent was returned un-oened and "return to sender" written on it. That made my eyes water and a lump form in my throat. I sucked it up and dealt with it. No one ever said life was always easy. See signature below. :D

Sachet said:
All that matters is that you got back up :p
Ya know, I kinda went through the whole 'lost thingy' too when my breakup happened.
It's as though I was adjusted to considering the other half with everything, that when you find yourself without them.. you're not used to the ease & freedom to do what YOU want.
My friends used to get all over me because I would call home if I wanted to do something with them to clear it with him..
They would call me d*whipped *lmao* but, I would have expected a phone call if he was going to do something.
Afterall, you are supposed to be the most important person in each other's life, so a lil respect goes a long way.
Anyway, I guess it's just a matter of getting to know yourself again & allowing enough time to 'regroup' that will make all the difference in treating our next guys right ;)

Since I have two years worth of 'regrouping' *lol* on ya..
*touches your pointerfinger tip with mine & gives you a ~*girlie power*~ zap to keep you looking forward, rather back*

:) Awww Sach, youre a cutie! :) Thanks for the confidence boost!

Back