Igf- Refigerate or not Refigerate?

Viking1

Aloha,

First time user of Igf.

I've read various posts about the storage of Igf, and I'm a bit confused.

To refigerate or not is one question.

The other question is: Applications only on the days your strength train- any type of training- or no applications on the days you don't train

Mahalo nui loa,
Viking

Last edited by a moderator:
I refridgerated it only because i'm parinoid but I "HEAR" it is not neccesary once its reconstituted, for about 1 year

Viking - if you have access to a fridge I don't think it would hurt anything to put it in there. I will do it and I think if you can you should. However, I don't think that it will be destroyed if you don't. As far as applications, I would do it on days that you trained only, but I know lots of guys have gone everyday with it. There is an IGF forum when you can go on and see how other guys are running it as well as their results from it. I would think that any type of training would work, just work your ass off and you'll see some great results. Good luck and happy growing!!!

rifleman said:
I refridgerated it only because i'm parinoid but I "HEAR" it is not neccesary once its reconstituted, for about 1 year

No it is neccesary bro! its ok for short periods of time out but best cold

I am not a chemist. I hear it is stable at temps around 70 or below. This means if your crib or closet where your hinding the shit gets hot the molecules could break down into potentially useless substances.

Back