In need of a NEW protein powder flavor

Scout200

Right now, I have chocolate whey protein but to be completely honest, I don't really like the taste... What other flavors would you recommend that taste good?

Check out Prescription Nutrition, they have some different flavors and it's looking really good

if you are using whey isolate we have 9-10 flavors and all rate top notch. Not just here, but 3 other boards as well. Give us a try you wont be disappointed

Personally, Ive been using 100% Optimum Gold "Delicious Strawberry" for forever now. There Banana is even better if your looking for just a water mix to keep it clean.

Nothing beats unflavored IMHO. You can mix it with like 3-4 ounces of whatever juice or drink and good to go.

Prescription Nutrition is going to be carrying it soon. I hope they cary it in their pro blend ;)

we wont be doing all flavors in all products. Simply because they dont sell like you think. Also, our flavoring system is pharmaceutical grade and believe it or not costs a lot to produce certain flavors. Certain products do not take well to certain flavors either...Hydro 520 would suck in cookies and cream, strawberry banana. And people would order, then i'd get an email saying this sux, WTF! Then id be typing a long response and have an unhappy customer a lot of times. I know some guys are hard core and can take whatever, so we might be releasing flavor packs for our unflavored proteins. There will be multiple unflavored proteins shortly

Personally, Ive been using 100% Optimum Gold "Delicious Strawberry" for forever now. There Banana is even better if your looking for just a water mix to keep it clean.

try our straw/ban. And you never have to mix our powders with anything but water to get the clean your talking about...no binders or fillers here

Right now, I have chocolate whey protein but to be completely honest, I don't really like the taste... What other flavors would you recommend that taste good?

Hey bro, just try out PN whey isolate choc. I would bet my paycheck you will love it. Perfect flavor, and its kinda a lighter tasting choc.

Back