Injecting TNE

yes! deffinatly, TNE 100mg every day will blow your mind. took my incline from a 2-4 rep with 315 to 8 strong reps the next week. i was cycling tren, prop and high doses of var also. only took it for three weeks.

keep a close eye on your blood pressure

since it's like suspension, i always thought the theory was to do administer it up to 5 times daily due to the short half-life.

over the years though theory, and peoples theories, seem all too often to run contrary to practical application.

question though - hows the pain with the stuff your using? it was so unbearable to me that i had to stop taking it. it was home-brew shit that a friend gave to me so the pain might not be as bad with other batches but man, i was quite literally incapacitated with the pain.

I feel dumb, wtf is TNE?
Test No Ester, or test suspension. The only difference is, test suspension is WATER based (which leads to more abcess's due to bacteria in water vs oil), and TNE is suspended in oil. I wouldnt try water based, but i would try oil based

since it's like suspension, i always thought the theory was to do administer it up to 5 times daily due to the short half-life.

over the years though theory, and peoples theories, seem all too often to run contrary to practical application.

question though - hows the pain with the stuff your using? it was so unbearable to me that i had to stop taking it. it was home-brew shit that a friend gave to me so the pain might not be as bad with other batches but man, i was quite literally incapacitated with the pain.
you can pin once a day, if its 100mg/ml, no problem. 50-75mg, you might want to pin twice/ day

Back