International Association of Trans Bodybuilders & Powerlifters 2023 Full Results

Muscle Insider

On Saturday, Nov. 18, 2023, trans and nonbinary bodybuilders and powerlifters descended on Atlanta, GA to compete in the annual International Association of Trans Bodybuilders & Powerlifters (IATBP) bodybuilding show and powerlifting meet. Athletes competed across eight bodybuilding divisions and five powerlifting divisions. Pro bodybuilder Josey Davis returned to the stage to retain her long-standing title in women’s...
The post International Association of Trans Bodybuilders & Powerlifters 2023 Full Results appeared first on BarBend.

On Saturday, Nov. 18, 2023, trans and nonbinary bodybuilders and powerlifters descended on Atlanta, GA to compete in the annual International Association of Trans Bodybuilders & Powerlifters (IATBP) bodybuilding show and powerlifting meet. Athletes competed across eight bodybuilding divisions and five powerlifting divisions.

Pro bodybuilder Josey Davis returned to the stage to retain her long-standing title in women’s Bodybuilding and Bikini. Meanwhile, in powerlifting, second-place Masc II finisher Nathan Borneo posted a 530-kilogram (1,168-pound) Total across the squat, bench press, and deadlift. Lucas Rojas, hailing from Los Angeles, CA, hit new personal records in both their squat and deadlift. He plans on competing again in 2024.

Powerlifting world-record holder Janae Marie Kroc was Meet Director.

View this post on Instagram A post shared by Josey Davis (@josey_lynn_davis)

[/quote]

[Read More: IATBP Is Transforming Strength Sports for Trans Lifters]

Per IATBP Executive Director Bucky Motter in an email communication with BarBend:

IATBP is the only federation in the world that offers bodybuilding and powerlifting competitions where trans and non-binary athletes can compete against each other in divisions that affirm their identity.

Bucky Motter, IATBP Executive Director[/quote]

“Competitors self-select their division(s) based on HRT (hormone-replacement therapy) status, or in Open divisions where HRT status is not taken into account.”

Check out the results below:

IATBP 2023 Bodybuilding Results

Masc I

[*]Rob Hopkins

Masc II

[*]Jacinth Allen

[*]Rheagan Duckett

[*]Forrest Higgins

GNC I

[*]Rob Hopkins

GNC II

[*]Rheagan Duckett

Open

[*]Rheagan Duckett

Femme I Bodybuilding

[*]Josey Davis

Femme I Bikini

[*]Josey Davis

Femme II Bikini

[*]Tamilarasi Chandra

IATBP 2023 Powerlifting Results

The numbers indicated below correspond to the following: Athlete — Total, in kilograms (Standardized Score).

Femme II

[*]Sabrina Brown 384.5 (170.75)

[*]Mattie Flickinger 345 (131.10)

GNC I

[*]Lucas Rojas 490 (229.45)

[*]Kai Brady 270 (89.82)

Masc I

[*]Ness Fry 450 (140.45)

Masc II

[*]Nikkolas Glover 435 (175.32)

[*]Nathan Borneo 530 (175.04)

[*]Lucas Rojas 490 (141.46)

Open

[*]Sabrina Brown 384.5 (141.62)

[*]Nikkolas Glover 435 (135.77)

[*]Ness Fry 450 (128.47)

Overall

[*]Lucas Rojas 490 (229.45)

More Bodybuilding and Powerlifting News

Featured Image: @josey_lynn_davis / Instagram

The post International Association of Trans Bodybuilders & Powerlifters 2023 Full Results appeared first on BarBend.

Click here to view the article.

Back